All change for tomorrow

1 hour ago, kevtheowl said:

Well I'm glad your, sorry you're not picking the side you'd have us relegated in no time. And finally have the decency to finish the post with UTO   You ignorant thrower  UTO 

lol uto kev

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, torres said:

Ha ha ha ha 

One I'm not picking the team it's the one I've been told 

Secondly it's the last game of the season with important play off games forthcoming, so resting players is the main point of the team mentioned, while also giving a run out to vital squad members 

Finally "your" is incorrect again, keep trying though, you will master it in the end 

UTO 

Sentence's end with a full stop. 

Just saying, sorry carry on.

12 minutes ago, torres said:

Finally "your" is incorrect again, keep trying though, you will master it in the end 

Oh deary dear. If you're going to correct someone's grammar, at least get it right. You'll master it in the end.

lol

18 minutes ago, torres said:

Ha ha ha ha 

One I'm not picking the team it's the one I've been told 

Secondly it's the last game of the season with important play off games forthcoming, so resting players is the main point of the team mentioned, while also giving a run out to vital squad members 

UTO 

HAHA I couldn't master a dam thing, with what I've drank this afternoon. But at least you've finished with UTO.  

UTO.  Everyone.  UTO 

35 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Might surprise you 

I'm sure they will have had plenty of different practise matches with different lines up they will have a pretty good idea of each other abilities.

Cant see it , the thing is I do not want us to lose to them ,

Ok. Looks like a minority view here but I'd like us to field a decent side with a view to beating Fulham so we have the best chance of meeting them in the semis with home advantage.  I fancy our chances over two games against them and beating Reading or Huddersfield in the final.

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Fulham have already said they have not got the squad to make wholesale changes.

So I don't see us making a full eleven changes. I see four or five at the most. with the likes of Bannan and Lees in the side.

We are on 6 wins in a row, why jeopardise that and maybe get beat comfortably by Fulham and wreck the confidence going into the playoffs.

How the f@@k can it wreck the confidence if a completely different team looses a game ?.

15 minutes ago, sage owl said:

How the f@@k can it wreck the confidence if a completely different team looses a game ?.

Gives Fulham confidence and we won't be on a winning run anymore.

Unless it's a Huddersfield winning run where playing your reserves don't count.

Putting Rhodes in the team is a massive risk imo.

Someone brought up a stat saying that we have scored every goal with Rhodes on the pitch, so how can we risk playing him in this match just before the play-offs?

We have plenty of other striking options to choose, yes it would be nice to win, but not at the expense of an injury to ome of our star men.

23 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Id like to see young Hirst get a run out tomorrow , maybe coming off the bench and playing the second half ,or even starting. 

Think he's got an important match for the youth team on Monday.

Wouldn't make that many changes. Rest a few of the older heads, players not long back from injury etc but keep the heart of the team that's won 6 on the bounce.

momentum is massive,as is the physcology of beating any Fulham side. Let's go for it,ride the rollercoaster,go for 7 in a row going into the play offs. That's enough to strike fear into any of the other 3 teams.