Playoff Semi tickets

14 hours ago, SiJ said:

The fact that you are a season ticket holder will already be on there. 

If you look at your season ticket it has your client Id number on it. 

Question: I assume that when we attend it's just a case of scanning our season ticket? 

Yep, loaded onto ticket. 

12 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Err mine appears to have gone through without asking me to pay. Anyone else getting this? lol 

It uses the same card you normally use for purchasing, don't worry you will be debited. WTF:

10 hours ago, alanharper said:

This. DC looking after our fans and guaranteeing a sellout, but knowing we only get a quarter of the semi final receipts so not subsidising the other teams with our gate which will be the highest attended and still highest grossing of the four games. The big payday from gate receipts comes in the final - which is still insignificant compared to the prize for winning it of course. 

Especially if Hull dont share it with you. 

Trying to buy my seat and my son's seat and one has a red R over a greyed out seat and the other is greyed out. Anyone else finding their ST seats appear to be unavailable?

EXCITING UPDATE: ah, had to click on Quick Seats rather than choose from the plan. Bingo

Edited by chrisf

1 hour ago, GoldGigsChris said:

I can't believe how many ST holders have never bought a ticket for another match online.

How many times in the last lets say 20 years have we had to? not many!

1 hour ago, vulva said:

For anyone not sure its voucher E from the season ticket book, and you need to send a blank cheque with a stamped addressed envelope, detailing your preferences. 

Anyone with a voucher E who can't go? Need one for a mate who has been to every game home and away since 1867 but has not had a ST in that time.

Edited by apswfcowl

7 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Anyone with a voucher E who can't go? Need one for a mate who has been to every game home and away since 1867 but has not had a ST in that time.

Is he THE owl? Thats some going.lol

Edited by BathgateBob

3 hours ago, daleblue said:

It uses the same card you normally use for purchasing, don't worry you will be debited. WTF:

It hasn't shown the payment method of the receipt though. I'll check with my online banking or call the club tomorrow. Strange.