Playoff Semi tickets

What does being an Owls Foundation member entail?  How much does it cost, and what do you get for that?

I would check on the club website but it's blocked on my work computer ... my employer doesn't seem to have a problem with Owlstalk!

24 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Right,this is frustrating the hell out of me now,Marconi gave a list of what to do (cheers Marconi),the choose seats,quick seats options are greyed out,wtf do you do ?

The only thing I can think of is, the lead booker (person who is logged in) must be eligible for a ticket now. In other words, if you aren't eligible now, you couldn't log in under your ID and get one for an ID on your family and friends.

Just now, ronior said:

What does being an Owls Foundation member entail?  How much does it cost, and what do you get for that?

I would check on the club website but it's blocked on my work computer ... my employer doesn't seem to have a problem with Owlstalk!

The only way you can join the Foundation now is if you cough up £108 pound up front. Normally you could pay monthly but they have removed this option.

30 minutes ago, ronior said:

You get entered into a weekly and quarterly draw for cash prizes. You also get access to some lounge on match days plus cheap tickets a couple of times a season.

All proceeds go to the academy.

I'd already got mine, but went down today to get a mates & his sons, parked in car park next to shop, queue was out the doors this was 11.30 ish. Started swearing to myself as I stupidly thought everyone would be on the inter web getting tickets. However, queued for about 20 mins, all ticket slots were open, got sorted no problem.

Moral of story.....don't be put off by length of queue.