Playoff Semi tickets

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

It hasn't shown the payment method of the receipt though. I'll check with my online banking or call the club tomorrow. Strange. 

If you sign into your account in Wednesday shop it will show you your purchases.

3 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Yeah it does, but still shows £0 next to it. So weird!

Go into the shop, sign in, basket will say empty, ignore, go into purchase history, (you may have to sign in again) this will show all you purchases, if it doesn't show your ticket for the semi final then it has not gone through properly.

5 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Thats what I mean not a lot. 

Let's take the last 12 months alone and forget your original "How many times in the last lets say 20 years have we had to? not many!"

We've been to Wembley, had 2 play-off semis, 4 pre-season games, 23 away game + away league and fa cup games...

17 minutes ago, LJY1985 said:

So I've got 40 points and I'm no better off than people with no points. Annoying

yes that's a bit unlucky, if you haven't already got a ticket for Fulham game then ring ticket office would of thought could be some returns as the game has not much riding on it, that way you.ll get your points up to 50

10 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Let's take the last 12 months alone and forget your original "How many times in the last lets say 20 years have we had to? not many!"

We've been to Wembley, had 2 play-off semis, 4 pre-season games, 23 away game + away league and fa cup games...

I and many others it would seem cant get to away games (only been able to get to 7 home games this Season , due to travel or work) so for me even though I have purchased a semi final ticket if its not on the Sat I wont be able to go. night matches I would prob make the last ten minutes, pre season , not interested, due to cost, do you live near sheffield? is it easier for you to get to night matches etc, not everyone is the same.

Edited by daleblue

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Have you received a confirmation email from the club? 

Yep. And it says total 0.00 and no payment method. No sign of credit card being charged on my online banking either. Will call the club tomorrow. As much as a freebie would be nice I don't want to risk not getting in!

My bank doesn't show the transaction, (bank holiday) nor have I an email, but go into purchases and it will be on there.

Edited by daleblue

1 minute ago, edited said:

Away games? Cup games?

See above, I also would like to add that majority of Season ticket holders are of an older persuasion and that away matches for me and a lot of people are for the younger generation who like a good day out (boisterous) as for FA Cup, League, not much interest.

34 minutes ago, daleblue said:

See above, I also would like to add that majority of Season ticket holders are of an older persuasion and that away matches for me and a lot of people are for the younger generation who like a good day out (boisterous) as for FA Cup, League, not much interest.

Majority of season ticket holders are older?!