Today's the day - gulp!

17 hours ago, Key said:

Good news: I'm still here and slowly recovering. I got news of the brilliant win yesterday and that really helped me to get through the pain.

Really believe now that this will be our year; Premier League here we come!

Thanks to you Owlstalkers for all the well wishes; reading many of them ahead of the operation was a real boost - I'll try not to be so needy in future!

WAWAW

Strange isn't it how the most discomfort is in your knee fold where they took the graft. Mine was about 6/7 years ago, you should be fine for Wembley !

PM me if you like for any advice or info.

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Strange isn't it how the most discomfort is in your knee fold where they took the graft. Mine was about 6/7 years ago, you should be fine for Wembley !

PM me if you like for any advice or info.

We must have had the operation at about the same time, Nev.

They didn't take mine out of my knee, think they took it out of my chest, not entirely sure now, but it definitely wasn't my knee.

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Too much information.WTF:

You need to know these things, A12........you're not getting any younger.)

It's a nightmare for me at customs, I've also got 2 metal hips, plus 2 plates and 30 screws holding my arm together......the missus is weighing me in for scrap when I die.lol

I don't think you will be fit to go to Wembley mate. Get your feet up, and watch it on the box. Look after yourself. 

Totally unrelated question - how many priority points have you got?

All the best. 

25 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

We must have had the operation at about the same time, Nev.

They didn't take mine out of my knee, think they took it out of my chest, not entirely sure now, but it definitely wasn't my knee.

You need to know these things, A12........you're not getting any younger.)

It's a nightmare for me at customs, I've also got 2 metal hips, plus 2 plates and 30 screws holding my arm together......the missus is weighing me in for scrap when I die.lol

40265_146700452024320_100000530981100_360467_7369974_n.jpg.71509bdb42814c3683b667bf0e888d0e.jpgThat was me after two days of sedation. My Oxygen saturations were very low so I was put on pressurised Oxygen. It was a mare no sleep for next 72 hours, hallucinations, fluid retention the works. That's what 40 years of Park Drive and Wednesday stress does for you ! 

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Key....already said how pleased that you are doing well.

BUT .....do you realise you have created yourself a task everyday forever. You will have to make a post just to let everybody know you are still well.

If you dont then there will be the inevitable question asked....

Is Key still ok?

Does anybody know?

Somebody will know.

Sincerely hope to see your post everyday. Suggest you start your own personal thread.

"Key Daily Report"

Everybody will look to see what its all about.

Take care. :manager:

No chance!

I intend to slip quietly into the background - except maybe the occasional post and a Sid James or two!

lol

However, should we get to the POF and even the Premier League then I may not be able to restrain myself! Flippin eck Wednesday are you trying to kill me - again!!!

WTF:

4 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

40265_146700452024320_100000530981100_360467_7369974_n.jpg.71509bdb42814c3683b667bf0e888d0e.jpgThat was me after two days of sedation. My Oxygen saturations were very low so I was put on pressurised Oxygen. It was a mare no sleep for next 72 hours, hallucinations, fluid retention the works. That's what 40 years of Park Drive and Wednesday stress does for you ! 

Blinking eck, Nev....you look like your going on a space mission.

27 minutes ago, Key said:

No chance!

I intend to slip quietly into the background - except maybe the occasional post and a Sid James or two!

lol

However, should we get to the POF and even the Premier League then I may not be able to restrain myself! Flippin eck Wednesday are you trying to kill me - again!!!

WTF:

Welcome back mate...Don't worry if you can't make it....We will all give a shout for you....