Today's the day - gulp!

I got called to the Cardiac Intensive Care on Saturday night.

When I got there, I remembered this thread, and thought about enquiring to find a Wednesdayite who had had a Tripe Heart Bypass that day to pass on the good news! 

Alas, I thought it might have been a fruitless task, having no idea what "Key's" name was! :biggrin:

Hope all went well, and the results speeds up you're recovery a tad!

9 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

I got called to the Cardiac Intensive Care on Saturday night.

When I got there, I remembered this thread, and thought about enquiring to find a Wednesdayite who had had a Tripe Heart Bypass that day to pass on the good news! 

A Tripe Heart Bypass?

NHS falling to pieces.

Good news: I'm still here and slowly recovering. I got news of the brilliant win yesterday and that really helped me to get through the pain.

Really believe now that this will be our year; Premier League here we come!

Thanks to you Owlstalkers for all the well wishes; reading many of them ahead of the operation was a real boost - I'll try not to be so needy in future!

WAWAW

2 minutes ago, Key said:

Good news: I'm still here and slowly recovering. I got news of the brilliant win yesterday and that really helped me to get through the pain.

Thanks to you Owlstalkers for all the well wishes; reading many of them ahead of the operation was a real boost - I'll try not to be so needy in future!

WAWAW

Great news mate UTO

1 minute ago, Key said:

WAWAW

Great news mate wishing you a speedy recovery.

After all you've got a Wembley trip to be ready for!!!

3 minutes ago, Key said:

WAWAW

they told you that we won???

lol

12 minutes ago, Key said:

WAWAW

Great news, speedy recovery mate.

14 minutes ago, Key said:

WAWAW

Great to hear...look after yourself, get fit for Wembley :-) UTO.

12 minutes ago, Key said:

WAWAW

Just seen this.

Welcome back matey.

You do realise however that there's been a time shift while you were away? You were originally our resident Rotherham United fan. Bloody Mandella Effect. 

Great news. 

You missed an uneventful, dull, never-in-doubt, run of the mill, win.....somehow I think you know better than that.

Hope the doc didn't misunderstand your request for key-hole surgery!