Today's the day - gulp!

Part-timer excuse No 3,243:

I'll be under the knife this afternoon at NGH for a triple by-pass.

WTF:

I blame the stress of following Wednesday for causing the problem in the first place!

i won't be aware of the Derby result until some time on Sunday so come on you Wednesday Wizards and let's spread our mintyness all over those little lambs before devouring them!

2-0 to the Owls in front of 30,000, Hillsborough looking and sounding magnificent in the sunshine as always.

Looking forward to some joyful table-gazing  next week and through to the Play-Off Final to aid my recovery. Premier League here we come!

c'mon Wednesday!

Apologies if you can hear a distant knocking as you read this post; that'll be my knees!

lol

24 minutes ago, Key said:

Part-timer excuse No 3,243:

I'll be under the knife this afternoon at NGH for a triple by-pass.

WTF:

I blame the stress of following Wednesday for causing the problem in the first place!

i won't be aware of the Derby result until some time on Sunday so come on you Wednesday Wizards and let's spread our mintyness all over those little lambs before devouring them!

2-0 to the Owls in front of 30,000, Hillsborough looking and sounding magnificent in the sunshine as always.

Looking forward to some joyful table-gazing  next week and through to the Play-Off Final to aid my recovery. Premier League here we come!

c'mon Wednesday!

Apologies if you can hear a distant knocking as you read this post; that'll be my knees!

lol

Good luck pal.

Itll all work out fine - both for you and Wednesday.

WAWAW