Ex SWFC Players in the Non-League

31 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Must be a good player then your lad; very good standard. I played NCEL for years and that was hard enough :manager:

There used to be loads in the Wragg league; particularly for Sheffield FC Vets; both Wednesday & United players...

Have to ask Geohay, he's seen him I'm biased 

4 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

I remember when modest was going to be the next big thing ..... wonder what derailed his career ?

He was crap? Also we were crap, and desperate to cling on to the hope we could produce anyone to give us hope?

6 hours ago, Geohay said:

I was catching a non league game the other week, Marine AFC vs Mickleover Sports. 

I said to my mate - That bloke looks like Clinton Morrison....Looked at the programme and it was him! I got a picture with him after the game. 
Fair play to him still playing. 

So..are there any other players with SWFC links playing or managing in the non league? I heard Graham Hyde is managing at Halesowen in the West Midlands. 

Is he still waving his arms about??  WTF:

Guest Grez Bez
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Am I thinking of the right lad. Was he a left back?

Very highly rated at one time if I'm thinking of the right person

Yeah, captained England schoolboys when Nevilles etc... all played

16 hours ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

Not sure if it counts, but Marlon Harewood was at Nuneaton last season at least.

Why are you not sure if it counts....because it was last season because he's never come remotely close to playing for us?

theres some interesting takes on ex Swfc PLAYERS in this thread but Marlon Harwood is top of the tree

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Why are you not sure if it counts....because it was last season because he's never come remotely close to playing for us?

theres some interesting takes on ex Swfc PLAYERS in this thread but Marlon Harwood is top of the tree

Didn't he trial and play for us in preseason a couple of years back?

7 hours ago, Ian said:

Both those reasons. Though as someone else said, he played pre season games for us and i thought it was relevant to the point of the post.