Ex SWFC Players in the Non-League

9 hours ago, Ian said:

Why are you not sure if it counts....because it was last season because he's never come remotely close to playing for us?

theres some interesting takes on ex Swfc PLAYERS in this thread but Marlon Harwood is top of the tree

I saw him in a Wednesday shirt at Dronfield against the Blades.  

16 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Yoann Folly plays Sunday League in Sheffield, got a mate who plays with him. Apparently he's easily the best player each week but just surrounded with rubbish players!

In Rotherham league for chapeltown Celtics

Played against him last season he was garbage, turned them over 8-0 and 6-2, think he did get one of their goals though 

Edited by Dan_the_owl

1 hour ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

There's Marlon in an Owls shirt. Funny what some people remember and others don't innit?

sheffvswfc24.jpg

Is that the barometer of whether someone has played for Wednesday....there's a picture of them somewhere in a shirt?

18 minutes ago, Ian said:

Is that the barometer of whether someone has played for Wednesday....there's a picture of them somewhere in a shirt?

Oh bloody hell, someone wants an argument. I don't. He played some pre-season games for us. Some people on here even saw him. I then saw him score for Nuneaton against Solihull last season. I put a comment in my original post about not being sure how relevant it is. After being proved wrong with your initial response, a quick "sorry mate I hadn't realised that" would have sorted it. 

Edited by Bearwood Owl1

On 20/04/2017 at 13:34, Geohay said:

What's he called? I went to watch Colwyn vs Prescott cables a few months ago. 

Someone on here will know.

UTO Colwyn Prescott.

48 minutes ago, Ian said:

I think if a picture shows someone playing in an official game, albeit not league or cup, then it's a bloody good barometer as to whether someone's played for us. 

The threads about people that have played for us, Marlon clearly has.

If the thread was about people that have played league football, then maybe you would have a point.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

To be fair, the picture clearly show him playing for Wednesday. Either that or he's put the wrong kit on