Who would you rather in the Play offs?

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

The 4 teams in this years play offs (perm any 4 from 6) are no where near as strong as last seasons 4. 

Wednesday missed a huge opportunity in May last year. The door is open again. Let's turn up this time. 

FWIW, the only team I'd like to avoid is Fulham. They remind me of us last season, coming up on the rails, and nothing to lose. 

Agreed. 

Ideally I'd like Huddersfield in the semi and Leeds in the final.

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

The 4 teams in this years play offs (perm any 4 from 6) are no where near as strong as last seasons 4. 

Wednesday missed a huge opportunity in May last year. The door is open again. Let's turn up this time. 

FWIW, the only team I'd like to avoid is Fulham. They remind me of us last season, coming up on the rails, and nothing to lose. 

why would they have nothing to lose ?......

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Agreed. 

Ideally I'd like Huddersfield in the semi and Leeds in the final.

I don't buy into this theory that we've beaten Huddersfield twice, and therefore we will beat them again. 

My call is this. Huddersfield will finish 3rd, and fall at the play off semis. Lack of big game experience, and their style of football means they will be knackered after a long season. 

Reading not good enough. They surprised me at Hillsborough, but any side losing 7-1 at this stage of the season must have a very soft underbelly. 

Leeds will finish 7th. The are the kind of club that seem to attract glorious failure. I can see Burton and Norwich taking points off them. 

Its us and Fulham in the final at Wembley. I'm fancied us last season in the final, and if we can get there this season again, I would fancy us to win it this time. 

Definitely don't fancy us against Reading over 2 legs, not worried about the rest. Fulham are so overrated, there's a reason why they've hardly spent any of the season in the top 6. Leeds are very very fortunate that us and Fulham play each other last game, only 1 possible sequence of results can stop them qualifying if they win their last 3 games. 

The last game against Fulham is going to horrendous.

40 minutes ago, vulva said:

Because they weren't expected to do anything this season. 

neither were hudders,leeds or reading ......I know what your saying but once any team makes the play offs then they have plenty to lose ....we wernt expected to make them last season but we did and think we were all pretty pee'd off that we didn't make it .pressure will be on Fulham just like the rest .

Just watched Championship on 5. Big spunkfest over Fulham who apparently are the new barca closely followed by Reading. Apparently it's between us and and Leeds for the 6th spot. Didn't discuss us at all really other than to say us or Leeds to finish 6th

Edited by darra

I think Fulham (Huddersfield away, Brentford at home) and Leeds (Burton away, Norwich home) will both drop enough points between them to leave us comfortably in 5th on the last day. 

We will play Reading in the semis and have to defend amazingly in the away leg but I think we'll make it to Wembley again.

Fulham will beat Huddersfield in the other tie. 

Therefore: even though I think we will be safe in the playoffs, beating Fulham on the last day of the regular season to gain a psychological advantage is *absolutely vital*. 

2 hours ago, vulva said:

theyd have £190m to lose just like the other 3 teams & the same sunken feeling that theyve got to start again from scratch next season