Who would you rather in the Play offs?

2 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

On a pure selfish note I would prefer Reading because I may get a ticket for the away leg then , no chance with any of the others , unless we get Fulham !!! Would like Leeds to miss out because they're fans aren't very nice !!! 

I think your final sentence is what is often referred to as "understatement " isn't it  ?.................      :wacko:

"The Playoffs are a lottery"

It's a well used phrase, but it simply isn't true. If it were then squad strength and form would play no part. It also wouldn't matter one bit who we were drawn against, would it?

The playoffs tend to be won either by the most solid outfit (like Hull last season), or by the team in the best form going into them.

For me, we have far and away the best squad of the 5 likely candidates and if we make the top six our form would be pretty much as good as anybody's

I'd fancy us over two legs against any of them. In the final, our experience from last season would be a big advantage.

Finish in the top 6 and it's an even better chance than last year's (other well worn phrase) "huge missed opportunity"