QPR live streaming

OK, without being a complete twát about this, let's use some critical thinking here:

Do we really think that they're streaming all of the Championship games currently listed on Kodi, considering we normally ever only get at most 3 streams per round of fixtures? 

Edited by StudentOwl

OK, without being a complete twát about this, let's use some critical thinking here:

Do we really think that they're streaming all of the Championship games currently listed, considering we normally ever only get at most 3 streams per round of fixtures? 

You failed lol

I'll give you the definitive answer shortly. Need to log on to my World Streaming Station in my pffice first. Currently sat on the bog with a useless iPad that makes an "i" an "o", and an "o" a "p". Will deffo be on Armed Firces Network though.

Sky sports news will be showing every championship goal as they go in so that will do for me today.

May well do the same during the Fulham game.

lets be reyt, if you can't  get to see us today then cheering on Villa with our commentary in the background, with Sky showing goals as they go in is the next best thing.

There are some streams listed that might be on, some that could be on if they are showing them. You will also find in some obscure corner of the globe where it is not listed and they too might not show it but then again they might.

Listings don't mean it will be shown just as not listing doesn't mean it won't be shown. I'm sure that it will still be played tho, so for that reason alone we will be 3 points better off by close of play. Unless of course no listing means no match, oh poopy doop too many maybe's  for us to think of.

So, from my World Streaming Station then.....

Logs onto Android box. Can recommend ProBox2 Air. Selects APK (app) called Sport Live Sat, then selects Monday's fixtures to be shown Worldwide.

Only Championship games on, that will be streamed, are Fulham, Ipswich, then Derby games.

Sport Live Sat also displays which channels games are being shown on. Once known, switch to streaming app (Android APK), and find the appropriate channel.

Several decent sources to watch games on include the following APKs.....

e-Doctor IPTV, Live Net TV, Mobdro, PTV Sport, and Solid Streamz.

Happy to have provided a definitive answer

None of the above needs Kodi. Kodi streams are notoriously unreliable. The future is Android APKs. Much more reliable, and better quality streaming.

Edited by theowlsman

Ooooh, conflict

http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/sheffield-wednesday/

This doesn't have us as on and it's never wrong... but Kodi is to my knowledge never wrong too! Exciting times

Was listed other week on Kodi and it wasn't on.

This is never wring and we're not listed http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/sheffield-wednesday/