Nuhiu to Start Monday

Guest RocketOwl

Should nuhiu start? I don't know... don't get me wrong he played brilliantly when he came on yesterday, he had everything we needed composer, skill, strength etc at that time in the game and was a brilliant tactical substitution by Carlos but would he have the same impact starting against QPR?

what I don't understand though is the hate nuhiu gets!

yesterday I had grown man near me acting like spoilt petulant children throwing temper tantrums and one bloke nearly in tears with rage cos nuhiu came on GET A GRIP FFS!

I seriously believe if he was a midfielder and not a striker he wouldn't get half the amount of hate as he does!

For example you've got semedo who I love but is very limited, 

nuhiu in the past has shown the same commitment and passion to the club as semi he's never once moaned or downed tools cos he's not getting game time and apparently like semi is a key factor to a great dressing room atmosphere!

i believe he has more skill, strength and even goals... yes goals than semi yet people see it fit to paise semi for simply touching the ball yet when nuhiu holds off two players on the touch line and embarresses them leaving them wondering how the fück did he get away? He's only remember for "ah well their was that one time when he should of passed it but lost it instead" only Wednesday fans would have a pop at a guy for not scoring enough goals then get mad when he try's to fashion a chance for himself after hes done all the leg work! 

Just get behind all the players whether you believe them good enough or not! Is it really that hard to do that? 

This, this, this !

I am just not seeing anything from Rhodes to get overly excited about.

At the moment Nuhiu is ahead of him in the pecking order. 

I don't mind people wumming but you Sir are just taking the wee wee. 

Jordan Rhodes has more talent in his left ball than that useless lump has in his whole

body 

When in the history of our great club ... and I am

afraid I can only go back as far as 1960/61 

season when the programs will show you

the lines ups were:    2  3  5  ( of course

this order has been reversed in times since then)

...... do we have such a superb choice of

strikers we can play for any occasion?

Because of this abundance, anyone given

playing time, you would expect to work till

they die for the cause .... the alternative

is bench warming that surely none of them

wants.

At the other end of the pitch really good 

to see how Sasso/ Lees partnership has come on ... really

good looking back four with the ability to score

also. 

Glen is still a fine player and a great club captain though.

The team are starting to really come on song, and we

can go to Wembley with increased confidence now.

Guest RocketOwl

I don't mind people wumming but you Sir are just taking the wee wee. 

Jordan Rhodes has more talent in his left ball than that useless lump has in his whole

body 

Nuhiu was better against Cardiff. Rhodes was non existant. Nuhiu was taking the whole team on.

Nuhiu was better against Cardiff. Rhodes was non existant. Nuhiu was taking the whole team on.

Yet Rhodes was the one who set up the goal, if that were Nuihu taking that chance we'd still be looking for the ball now. 

If if he would have got to the ball that is 

I personally want to see Rhodes / Winnall start again and that in itself is extremely harsh on Hooper.    I believe it will be Hooper / Fletcher starting though.

I would be intrigued in how Rhodes / Nuhiu would work mind you.

It's good to have a conundrum, and I do think we should mix it up somewhat to keep the opposing managers guessing.

Nuihu is a particular type of player who can deliver a particular kind of job, which is to take minutes out of the game and close the game down. He does it very well.

The clamour now to start him by many after all the hypocritical calls to get rid demonstrates how much the general football knowhow of the average Owl has declined over the years (maybe).

Nuihu is a part player at this level and he plays the part very well indeed demonstrating over and over what he is good at. I would give him another year to demonstrate that very  particular skill.  

Just no. 

Did a great job running the clock down yesterday but that's the extent of his role with us now. To call for him to start ahead of Rhodes, Hooper, Winnall or Fletcher is quite frankly madness.

Agreed.Im still still struggling to remember the last time he's started a game and played well.Tries his heart out but at the end of the day,He's just not a top level Championship player whatsoever.:columbo: