Nuhiu to Start Monday

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Starting Nuhiu, I've heard everything now! Take a look at his goal record. This isn't the time of the season to be messing about! 

Lack of service.

Needs a run of games like Rhodes had.

Lack of service.

Needs a run of games like Rhodes had.

Lack of service haha! That excuse is valid for the strikers that have played this season but he hasn't had a look in. He's had plenty of service over the years and has only scored 21 goals in 140 appearances.

Admittedly he did well during his brief appearance yesterday but he's nowhere near good enough to be starting for us anymore. To be calling for him to get a run of games at this stage of the season is madness. I can only assume you're on the wind up in which case carry on!  

Given that we delivered nothing but long balls to the cardiff 'men mountain' centre halfs all thru the first half, I wanted him on by half time.

Ironicaly when he did come on we started playing the balls into the channels !!!

However he once again proved he is a game changer regardless of delivery.

Well done Nuhiu. Always 100% support from me.

I am just not seeing anything from Rhodes to get overly excited about.

At the moment Nuhiu is ahead of him in the pecking order. 

Is that why he came in before Rhodes yesterday then?

Anyone who thinks Nuhiu should start in front of Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and Winnall is just plain stupid

Not read all the thread so sorry if this repeats someone else's post.

Nuhiu isn't the best athlete, even when he starts a game he looks like he's previously played 70 minutes. He's too slow and lacks energy. He gets nothing against a fresh defence. 

Now, putting him on for 10-15 minutes and against a tired defence levels things a bit, we all know he's a good footballer.

We have Fletcher, Winnall, Rhodes, Hooper and FF who will all cause immediate problems for any defence, using Nuhiu late on makes sense. Just needs to notch now and again.

Hooper has just come back from injury and played 3 games in a row.

Rhodes has done nothing.

Fletcher has been playing well but is effectively like Nuhui in how we utilise him - so it's not that strange a swap.

FF is best upfront away as he is our only quick striker.

Winnall - meh.

Is this post a full on wind up? So many inaccuracies it's hard where to start WTF:

How many goals has Nuhiu scored in the last 13 months for SWFC?

Winnall & Rhodes have scored more in 2 months than that lump has scored in 2 yrs

FF is wasted up front, the left / floating is easily his best position

Fletcher 3 goals in his last 3 games.

We need to win games to secure playoffs and your choice is Nuhiu. lol

Guest RocketOwl

Is this post a full on wind up? So many inaccuracies it's hard where to start WTF:

How many goals has Nuhiu scored in the last 13 months for SWFC?

Winnall & Rhodes have scored more in 2 months than that lump has scored in 2 yrs

FF is wasted up front, the left / floating is easily his best position

Fletcher 3 goals in his last 3 games.

We need to win games to secure playoffs and your choice is Nuhiu. lol

Away from home Fernando is more effective upfront. Thankfully like me, Carlos sees this.

Should nuhiu start? I don't know... don't get me wrong he played brilliantly when he came on yesterday, he had everything we needed composer, skill, strength etc at that time in the game and was a brilliant tactical substitution by Carlos but would he have the same impact starting against QPR?

what I don't understand though is the hate nuhiu gets!

yesterday I had grown man near me acting like spoilt petulant children throwing temper tantrums and one bloke nearly in tears with rage cos nuhiu came on GET A GRIP FFS!

I seriously believe if he was a midfielder and not a striker he wouldn't get half the amount of hate as he does!

For example you've got semedo who I love but is very limited, 

nuhiu in the past has shown the same commitment and passion to the club as semi he's never once moaned or downed tools cos he's not getting game time and apparently like semi is a key factor to a great dressing room atmosphere!

i believe he has more skill, strength and even goals... yes goals than semi yet people see it fit to paise semi for simply touching the ball yet when nuhiu holds off two players on the touch line and embarresses them leaving them wondering how the fück did he get away? He's only remember for "ah well their was that one time when he should of passed it but lost it instead" only Wednesday fans would have a pop at a guy for not scoring enough goals then get mad when he try's to fashion a chance for himself after hes done all the leg work! 

Just get behind all the players whether you believe them good enough or not! Is it really that hard to do that? 

Should nuhiu start? I don't know... don't get me wrong he played brilliantly when he came on yesterday, he had everything we needed composer, skill, strength etc at that time in the game and was a brilliant tactical substitution by Carlos but would he have the same impact starting against QPR?

what I don't understand though is the hate nuhiu gets!

yesterday I had grown man near me acting like spoilt petulant children throwing temper tantrums and one bloke nearly in tears with rage cos nuhiu came on GET A GRIP FFS!

I seriously believe if he was a midfielder and not a striker he wouldn't get half the amount of hate as he does!

For example you've got semedo who I love but is very limited, 

nuhiu in the past has shown the same commitment and passion to the club as semi he's never once moaned or downed tools cos he's not getting game time and apparently like semi is a key factor to a great dressing room atmosphere!

i believe he has more skill, strength and even goals... yes goals than semi yet people see it fit to paise semi for simply touching the ball yet when nuhiu holds off two players on the touch line and embarresses them leaving them wondering how the fück did he get away? He's only remember for "ah well their was that one time when he should of passed it but lost it instead" only Wednesday fans would have a pop at a guy for not scoring enough goals then get mad when he try's to fashion a chance for himself after hes done all the leg work! 

Just get behind all the players whether you believe them good enough or not! Is it really that hard to do that? 

Very often Nuhiu falls over and gives away needless fouls. His goalmouth efforts are un utter embarrassment. An average 10 min spell and the fan club think he's Messi again it's utterly ridiculous.

That's why he get stick 

Guest RocketOwl

Very often Nuhiu falls over and gives away needless fouls. His goalmouth efforts are un utter embarrassment. An average 10 min spell and the fan club think he's Messi again it's utterly ridiculous.

That's why he get stick 

Scored a great goal away at QPR once.

Played well when he came on.

Doesn't warrant a start.

This!

credit where is due, he did well when he came on, but let's not overlook that on a couple of occasions he got into REALLY good positions and ballsed up instead of playing a simple cut back, which could of quite easily led to at least another goal 

I wouldn't start him against QPR, but he 100% needs to be an option to come off the bench in every game til the end of the season.

He has the ability to change a game in a totally unique way, when things aren't going for us.

Not only that, if we're winning a game and want to run the clock down, defend corners and set pieces, he's a valuable asset to bring on late on.

Starting him takes away that option. And lets be honest, even the most enthused Nuhiu fan (and I'd say I'm on the more enthused end of the spectrum!), would admit, Rhodes, Fletcher, Forestieri and Hooper all offer more from the start.

That's why he get stick 

never once said he's like messi nor have I seen anyone put that on here.

and average?! The lad won everything it was possible for him to get and embarrassed Cardiffs players with strength and skill! Something fletcher (who I agree is better forward) FAILED to do in the game.

going by your logic I hope nuhiu and many more of our players play "average" 

and I'll ask again, why does nuhiu get nothing but hate while semedo gets a standing ovation for a simple short 5 yard pass? 

Guest RocketOwl

never once said he's like messi nor have I seen anyone put that on here.

and average?! The lad won everything it was possible for him to get and embarrassed Cardiffs players with strength and skill! Something fletcher (who I agree is better forward) FAILED to do in the game.

going by your logic I hope nuhiu and many more of our players play "average" 

and I'll ask again, why does nuhiu get nothing but hate while semedo gets a standing ovation for a simple short 5 yard pass? 

He was immense. If Rhodes had played that well, be a different story. People cannot seem to look at things objectively on here and at face value.

To many posters stuck in past on everything. Judge the players on their last performance.

If i could like myself for this point I would.

Nuhiu came on and did ok for 10 minutes. Now people are saying he should start. Come on.

The good things Nuhiu does are taken for granted from the likes of Fletcher, Rhodes, Hooper and Winnall.

We broke Cardiff down yesterday because of CCs changes and good work from Rhodes and great work from FF.

Nuhiu did is bit but didn't win us the game.