Nuhiu to Start Monday

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Rhodes and Winnall, I think - fresh legs and quality up top, hopefully give us the advantage. 

too static and slow and one dimensional. Out of all the options this is the two i would least like to see. 

Guest RocketOwl

We need to go with exactly the same lineup and bench as yesterday 

Imagine being an opposition manager or player and seeing FF, Rhodes and Nuhiu come on after an hour, it must be a nightmare

As an opposing manager would be delighted if FF was sub.

Had he started against Cardiff they may have been put to bed before half time.

too static and slow and one dimensional. Out of all the options this is the two i would least like to see. 

I wouldn't say Winnall is slow and Rhodes has only just got through his 'pre-season' (in-season) games. Give Rhodes another 3-4 games and he'll be a lot sharper and back to his best. 

Guest RocketOwl

Well, that's me convinced.

Rhodes and Winnall it is, then.

:duntmatter:

It's the partnership with the least goals in.

Guest RocketOwl

I wouldn't say Winnall is slow and Rhodes has only just got through his 'pre-season' (in-season) games. Give Rhodes another 3-4 games and he'll be a lot sharper and back to his best. 

I can't see Rhodes ever doing anything here, we play a completely different style to what makes him effective.

Blackburn were 442 with two out and out wingers.

As an opposing manager would be delighted if FF was sub.

Had he started against Cardiff they may have been put to bed before half time.

I completely agree with you on this one..

I said to my lad in the pub before kick off, This game is crying out for Forestieri to start

My point is what is the point of having subs if when they change the game they know it won't matter in terms of starting?

Anyone who has ever played knows this is the mentality of a sub, you come on in the hope of playing well and getting in the team.

Fletcher has played well but to be fair tonuhiu - he played much better against Cardiff than Fletcher - Fletcher was losing it all the time.

Nuhiu didn't change the game, Rhodes did.

The way he got the right side of his defender to chest it back to FF, (when Fletcher had been getting knocked around all afternoon) then go out wide to collect the pass from FF, hit it like he did which led to the goal was the key moment of the game. (Look on the highlights of the goal, it was class).

No one else is capable of doing that, not Fletcher, not Hooper, not Joao, not Winnall and that few seconds of sheer class is why we paid 10 Million for him. 

Players like him change games. It will show on the stats that he didn't score in this game, but he sure as hell won that game for us and anyone who can't see that has got there eyes painted on (or has a permanent agenda against him)!!!!!

Atdhe was fabulous when he came on and he went a huge way to help us see out the game, but he didn't 'change' it. Jordan Rhodes did!! 

Guest RocketOwl

I completely agree with you on this one..

I said to my lad in the pub before kick off, This game is crying out for Forestieri to start

have you got a nose bleed.

Nah.

Start Rhodes and Hooper. 

Forestieri on the left. 

Winnall and Fletcher on the bench. 

This would be my starting line up, with Reach on the right if Wallace needs a rest, unless we have to drop him back to left back.  Adti was great but he has to be an impact player from the bench if needed.  Winnal should be up for it after losing his place and Fletcher has been fantastic in the past 3 games so has be involved. I'm more worried about centre mid. Does anyone know the extent of Jones' injury, or whether Hutch is close to a return?  

Guest RocketOwl

Nuhiu didn't change the game, Rhodes did.

The way he got the right side of his defender to chest it back to FF, (when Fletcher had been getting knocked around all afternoon) then go out wide to collect the pass from FF, hit it like he did which led to the goal was the key moment of the game. (Look on the highlights of the goal, it was class).

No one else is capable of doing that, not Fletcher, not Hooper, not Joao, not Winnall and that few seconds of sheer class is why we paid 10 Million for him. 

Players like him change games. It will show on the stats that he didn't score in this game, but he sure as hell won that game for us and anyone who can't see that has got there eyes painted on (or has a permanent agenda against him)!!!!!

Atdhe was fabulous when he came on and he went a huge way to help us see out the game, but he didn't 'change' it. Jordan Rhodes did!! 

lol 

Bit confused with the Winnall situation. 

Scored V Barnsley, played well and full 90. 

Bench V Rotherham. Only got last 5 mins. 

Bench V Newcastle. Didn't get on. 

Not even on on the bench yesterday. 

Has he had a knock or something? Thought he could really push on after the Barnsley game. 

Edited by Pod9