What if we lose to Rotherham?

Rotherham will throw the kitchen sink at us, we all know they'll raise their game despite being relegated. We've got to be prepared for that, but they're fragile so a goal would likely see them collapse.

We've got to start being more clinical and cut out the daft mistakes.....

If we lose to Rotherham then I honestly can't see us getting back into 6th spot. Must win game. 

If we lose to Rotherham then CC needs to be axed. May as well give it to Bullen for 6 matches to see what he can do.

I've supported CC all along but a defeat there would confirm he has no way of turning this around

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I know its Rotherhams last chance of doing anything memorable this season but really cant see us losing.

I hope CC realises this is a derby and will be played at a fast tempo. Please none of this slowing it down and passing it around at the back which bores the pants off me and everybody else who pays through to nose to endure it.

Fixed it for you 

11 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

If we lose to Rotherham then CC needs to be axed. May as well give it to Bullen for 6 matches to see what he can do.

I've supported CC all along but a defeat there would confirm he has no way of turning this around

I'd agree with that, I had previously thought leave it until the end of the season but anything less than a win tomorrow should be the end for Carlos.

Rotherham will play a flat back 7 and we have proven we have no idea how to score against that type of tactic.

I was 100% for giving CC til the end of the season 8 games ago. Now we're 1 win in 7 approaching tomorrow I think anything but a win and he should be walking. Mainly because I honestly don't think he's changed anything to turn things around, just done the same and hoped it would change itself.

8 hours ago, Middlewood Owl said:

I'd agree with that, I had previously thought leave it until the end of the season but anything less than a win tomorrow should be the end for Carlos.

My sentiments too

On 4/2/2017 at 11:04, Dagmeister said:

Yes it'll be swarming with thousands of disgruntled Wednesdayites if we hammer them 5 - zip.

It'll be full of clappers using the result to prove what a brilliant coach Carlos is and all who doubted him should apologise.

If we lose it will probably be season over

The last 6 games are horrendous, and we'd probably have to win 5 of them to finish top 6

Newcastle 

qpr

derby

ipswich

cardiff

fulham

We'll struggle to get 7 points from that lot imo

8 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Rotherham will play a flat back 7 and we have proven we have no idea how to score against that type of tactic.

I was 100% for giving CC til the end of the season 8 games ago. Now we're 1 win in 7 approaching tomorrow I think anything but a win and he should be walking. Mainly because I honestly don't think he's changed anything to turn things around, just done the same and hoped it would change itself.

Completely agree with the first paragraph, it's been the story of our season