What if we lose to Rotherham?

If he can't cobble together a team to beat Rotherham then I think Carlos might want to give up on this football lark. 

I know we are sh*te at the moment, but Rotherham have got to be one of the worst teams in the history of the Championship. 

If I hear anything about bloody fatigue and fixture congestion :duntmatter:

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

If he can't cobble together a team to beat Rotherham then I think Carlos might want to give up on this football lark. 

I know we are sh*te at the moment, but Rotherham have got to be one of the worst teams in the history of the Championship. 

If I hear anything about bloody fatigue and fixture congestion :duntmatter:

Or having FF and Wallace missing is like Barcelona having Messi and Suerez missing. lol

if we lose to Rotherham and there are the worst team ever to play in championship also likely to be without there best 2 players too, put it this way I couldn't get a ticket but even if I could I wouldn't take my kids to what anger will come out of my mouth towards carlos if we lose , ive had to put up watching total dross /tactics all season come away from many games thinking how on earth did we come away with a win ,the signings have been totally dreadful in fact even worse than the garbage pleat and co signed in late 90`s to send us on a 17years and counting downer , the next manager is going to have to be a miracle worker to get the rubbish out and have enough funds to build a decent team with pace ,power and attacking football. don't know what the bookies are offering us going up but whatever it is it needs multiplying by 10.

I saw Barnsley as a hard game, I didn't think a point was a bad result (I'm not f.ooked about performances at this stage).

Barnsley are a decent side.

Now Rotherham however, are p*ss poor.

Talk about "Ohh but they might relax and suddenly play football now they are relegated" is tat, cos if they relax, they still can't play football, because they are total crap.

If Wednesday don't win on Tuesday I will not only be questioning Carlos, but the whole bloody squad

3 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Should the unthinkable happen and we get beat at the NYS on Tues,i'd hate to think what it will be like at S6 come 7.30pm Sat Night if Newcastle turn us over big style.WTF:

And I'm going to a wedding do after game where they'll be a large number of blunts and they could clinch promotion that day. :duntmatter:

7 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

:picnic:

cmon on Wednesday use rovrum as a game to get out of this bad run 

If we lose to Toytown there will be the mother of all meltdowns on here. 

7 hours ago, bradowl said:

Frecklington went off with a pulled hamstring and Ward was playing with hand injury bandaged up, then went down with a facial injury and damaged an ankle towards end.

Reading forums it appears some Rotherham fans celebrated Fulham goal knowing it knocked us out of top 6. :columbo: 

Ward hat-trick then!

If we lose to Rotherham, Carlos would be on very thin ice imo. They have only won 4 matches all season long averaged more than 2 conceded per match and scored less than 1 a match. Nothing less than a win will do.