Where do Barnsley and Rotherham figure in terms of animosity?

2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I'm amazed by anyone that doesn't put united top of their list.

they are our derby and our city rivals. 

I'm very surprised actually that people would even consider listing Leeds above the Pigs. 

When we lose to Leeds it hurts for maybe an hour longer than "normal" teams to me, when we lose to the pigs it hurts until we play them again! 

Only 1 team on my list and that's the pigs. 

5 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I'm amazed by anyone that doesn't put united top of their list.

they are our derby and our city rivals. 

Rivalry and animosity don't always go hand in hand though

Obviously the Blunts are our city rivals, I'd rather beat them than anyone else by a country mile

I view them like a annoying little brother. They might be smelly, unwashed, deluded and inferior. But i don't hate them.

I genuinely hate Leeds

Rotherham and Barnsley are completely irrelevant apart from when we play them

My only dislike is the one I reserve for SUFC and I won't be happy until they go bust, and when they do I'll be organising the street party on John street as the gates are locked for good

Don't like to lose to Barnsley or Rovrum cos it's the be and end all for their supporters to beat the massive. 

Don't like to play Leeds because their fan base have delusions of Grandeur.

Don't like the pigs full stop. Nothing comes close to our rivalry with them.

4 hours ago, Owling said:

1. Leeds

2. United

That's it for me.

Me too, 1. Pigs 2. Scum.  Had some bad experiences at a lot of grounds but don't really hold any grudges. These 2 I want to lose every game.  Someone posted Terry Curren's goal on here a few weeks ago and I'd forgotten how much that meant. I'm still celebrating the 93 semi. We just need a big win against the scum and my life's complete. I realise that's a bit sad. 

4 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Me too, 1. Pigs 2. Scum.  Had some bad experiences at a lot of grounds but don't really hold any grudges. These 2 I want to lose every game.  Someone posted Terry Curren's goal on here a few weeks ago and I'd forgotten how much that meant. I'm still celebrating the 93 semi. We just need a big win against the scum and my life's complete. I realise that's a bit sad.