Where do Barnsley and Rotherham figure in terms of animosity?

1 minute ago, BowOwl said:

Leeds, like millwall are clubs everyone hates. Genuinely think the footballing world revolves around them, along with a history of pure violence.

United, I dislike, but i'd say 80% of that is purely down to location. Move them anywhere else and would be meaningless to me.
Move leeds or millwall anywhere, would still hate them.

I fit air-conditioning and have worked everywhere between lands end and John O groats and one thing (Leeds excluded) if the footie is on or they're losing on sky results you start a cheer of "we all hate leeds" and you can guarantee almost everyone whoevers fans are in will join in, horrible club, horrid supporters and vile city. 

Guest The Claw

it always makes me laugh how baarnsley and rotherbottom haven climbed on the pigs bandwagon and call us the pigs, I think it stands to reason actually we play in blue and white and they in common red and white so:

sheffied untidy - pigs

rotherbottom - mini pigs

baarnsley - mini pigs

then:

weeds :biggrin:

37 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I fit air-conditioning and have worked everywhere between lands end and John O groats and one thing (Leeds excluded) if the footie is on or they're losing on sky results you start a cheer of "we all hate leeds" and you can guarantee almost everyone whoevers fans are in will join in, horrible club, horrid supporters and vile city. 

Unfortunately Leeds fans thrive on it, considering it a badge of honour or that people secretly miss them.

leeds 1st team I look for results cant stand them if they go up I will go into a depression over summer,it must not happen!  . don't care about utd what exactly have they done in 100 years? zilch . I think Barnsley see us as there cup final don't really see them too much as a rival  . and Rotherham to me they are a nothing club like Doncaster who wouldn't look out of place in national league in fact there are bigger clubs in that division now Lincoln tranmere chester just to name a few. but our players need to be up  4 it 2moro and Tuesday its Barnsley and rotherhams cup final , in fact it will be rotherhams last cup final in many years

(1) Leeds, because it's Leeds and I just don't like the club.

(2) United, because it's hell if we lose to them and the only game I feel physically sick 2 weeks leading up to it.

(3) Derby County, they just irritate me as a club, the fans copy everything we do and they are just too full of themselves.

(4) Hull City, living in Bridlington there is a few Hull fans, they got on my nerves and when they say werk instead of work or kurt instead of coat. Just do one. 

(5) Brighton, got too big for their boots basically.

Barnsley probably about 8th and Rotherham about 11th.

Edited by tuttuttut