Tonights game.

Frustrating thing is we've blow our chances against Brentford, Leeds and Burton. That's 3 games where we were the better side in my opinion but conceded stupid goals and couldn't grab a win. We've been trying to get into the top 5 for months and Fulham look like they'll just stroll in now. Still we have 6th place to play for. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Frustrating thing is we've blow our chances against Brentford, Leeds and Burton. That's 3 games where we were the better side in my opinion but conceded stupid goals and couldn't grab a win. We've been trying to get into the top 5 for months and Fulham look like they'll just stroll in now. Still we have 6th place to play for. 

Exactly this. We had our chances to cement ourselves in the play offs yet didn't take the chances. Fulham unfortunately seem to be taking theirs. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Stop panicking, even if Fulham win tonight we'll only be out of the top 6 'till Friday night, win then and we'll be 5th and it will be back on Fulham to win again Saturday, even then we will still be in the top 6 come 5 o'clock Saturday...

What about Wednesday an' Thursday tho!!!!

Look at the big picture!!!!

I'm gonna top meself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Exactly this. We had our chances so cement ourselves in the play offs yet didn't take the chances. Fulham unfortunately seem to be taking theirs. 

Still plenty to play for with 9 games remaining but it just feels like we could be sat close to 70 points and a lot more comfortable. Aah well it's the Wednesday way. 

We have it in our hands to regain 6th spot on Friday. Truly think that it will be between us and Reading for the last play off spot. Despite all the recent doom and gloom, I can't wait for the next game.