Tonights game.

3 minutes ago, debram said:

no great managers in the championship, he doesnt fear anyone or the sack etc ,etc, worth the listen

dare i say it but his confidence, experience, not scared to upset the pretty/mardy boys and with our budget would have taken us up, sorry.

Just now, debram said:

dare i say it but his confidence, experience, not scared to upset the pretty/mardy boys and with our budget would have taken us up, sorry.

Can imagine every time we lost though people would say Warnock did it on purpose because he hates us. 

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Didn't realise we had a game tonight, on the plus side, the pigs have thrown away a 2 goal lead 

They are back infront....

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Can imagine every time we lost though people would say Warnock did it on purpose because he hates us. 

hes a proffessional, takes no prisoners and would jump at the chance to gain another promotion, cant believe ime saying this cause i used to hate him

7 minutes ago, debram said:

No he wouldnt, Colin  openly said he would get us relegated if he managed us then retire. 

Mine aren't, and I intend to get fully behind the team on Friday. But if we lose on Friday, then it will be one win in six. Now surely even those who wear Carlos Carvalhal pyjamas can't deny that a team in that sort of form has little hope of promotion. There's a break coming up, so for me that would be the time to do a Mandaric and bring in a replacement. It can't be regarded as a gamble to replace a manager with one win in six. But we'll wait until Friday night to see what happens.

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Is it though

Some have already made their mind up that CC is clueless and should be replaced by the nearest out of work semi-skilled plumber.

There are c.vnts out there pretending to be Wednesday fans that don't want us to go up so they can say "I told you so!".

Anybody that remembers how we went from Big Ron (Mk 1) to Tricky Trev to Danny Wilson ought to be careful what they wish for!

Like those to hats that want that filthy pig Colin as our new manager, get behind CC thats whats needed.

2 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Is it though

Some have already made their mind up that CC is clueless and should be replaced by the nearest out of work semi-skilled plumber.

There are c.vnts out there pretending to be Wednesday fans that don't want us to go up so they can say "I told you so!".

Anybody that remembers how we went from Big Ron (Mk 1) to Tricky Trev to Danny Wilson ought to be careful what they wish for!

I don't think Carlos is clueless, nor do I want a plumber, but it's gone stale. As was said on Radio 5 tonight before the game kicked off "Wednesday are going backwards".