Tonights game.

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Frustrating thing is we've blow our chances against Brentford, Leeds and Burton. That's 3 games where we were the better side in my opinion but conceded stupid goals and couldn't grab a win. We've been trying to get into the top 5 for months and Fulham look like they'll just stroll in now. Still we have 6th place to play for. 

lets be honest the whole season has been a struggle, on edge and never fulfilling our expectations, i have a feeling that we will pip reading for 6th, massive friday so lets make hillsborough electric, our players certainly need a lift

Had Fulham -1 at HT so didn't even get any consolation money out of such a late goal.Let's hope Blackburn can do something 2nd half, always feel Fulham likely to concede but not sure Blackburn will keep any more out.Fulham have really grown as a team under Jokanovic since McCormack left.

Guest everydays_wednesday

What scares me is that we are only 6 points clear of Preston who's budget comprises 2 bob and a pickled egg :-)

1 minute ago, debram said:

anyone listen to neil warnock on 5 live extra just now, cant help but admire his confidence and front

Yeah, he does bring a smile to your face. Although his point was slightly flawed, managers like Wagner, Carlos, Jokanavic etc had great first seasons in the Championship despite having never managed there before.

we shouldnt have to rely on other teams results, its up to us, we could have been well clear but have stuttered all season and now seem to be in meltdown, everyone is on a low, really need to dust off and come out fighting friday

8 minutes ago, debram said:

lets be honest the whole season has been a struggle, on edge and never fulfilling our expectations, i have a feeling that we will pip reading for 6th, massive friday so lets make hillsborough electric, our players certainly need a lift

Will us dropping to 7th be the kick up the arse the Manager, Players and Crowd need as all have been below where we should be for much of the season.

Friday is huge and anything less than a win will be a shocker.  

40 minutes ago, Dylan93 said:

I wonder how much of an influence Mr. Gray has been at Fulham.. 

Unquestionable. That man seriously knows his stuff. Carlos could do with someone like gray by his side

8 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

What scares me is that we are only 6 points clear of Preston who's budget comprises 2 bob and a pickled egg :-)

It's almost like they have an excellent manager who can get the best out of the players at his disposal.