CC getting sacked...

Guest sirCharlesOaklhal

Just now, Orlando_Trustful said:

Does anyone really think CC has what it takes to get us promoted?

Week in week out this season my belief is fading. He seems to be clueless with selections and tactics. 

He came within an ace of it last year...We are still in the play off places this year...So I know...lets change him for someone we have no f.ookin' idea about?...Does that honestly sound like common sense?

6 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

So you are happy just to make a change for the sake of it with no consideration to long term planning or who we actually bring in? 

Tell me the long term plan right here right now....

We can't even plan for 90 minutes effectively at the moment.

Time will tell, we may stumble into the playoffs and get ourselves up, we may miss all together. Fact of the matter is neither of us know.

Just now, asteener1867 said:

He came within an ace of it last year...We are still in the play off places this year...So I know...lets change him for someone we have no f.ookin' idea about?...Does that honestly sound like common sense?

Last season means nothing now, look at Ranieri. 

It's March next week and CC still has no idea what his first 11 is. Madness. 

32 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That was so boring.

We are too slow, we are too predictable, we offer very limited creativity and the frustrating this is we have good players.

They even said in the Sky studio before the match, player for player our side is far better than Leeds and yet we offered nothing going forward.

Carlos is not getting the best out of these players, sometimes watching this side is like watching paint dry... I'm really starting to lose patience with him.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Exactly how I feel right now. 

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Does to me.

Do you honestly think he's getting the best out of this squad? His decisions are baffling, his interviews are confusing sound bites of waffle and his management of players beggars belief.

Get rid I'm afraid

2 minutes ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

Tell me the long term plan right here right now....

We can't even plan for 90 minutes effectively at the moment.

Time will tell, we may stumble into the playoffs and get ourselves up, we may miss all together. Fact of the matter is neither of us know.

The long term plan is to a) stick with CC or to b) only replace him once a suitable replacement who can genuinely take us forward is found.

The one thing we shouldn't do is make a knee jerk sacking and just bring in any old replacement for the sake of a change.

I think he is clueless personally. He's led a very charmed life at Hillsborough.

Any random bloke off the street could get the same performances as he does, with the squad he has.

He doesn't know his best 11. Plays decent players out of position and gets them to underperform.

Can't see where he needs to strengthen, but then has other players in positions of abundance.

Buys/loans players with a good reputation and then spoils them /doesn't play them.

He's clueless I'm afraid. Sad to say, but true. Going nowhere with him in charge.

There, I've said it. I've finally come off the fence.

Just another Dave Jones for me. Equally as bad for me, now.

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

Does to me.

Do you honestly think he's getting the best out of this squad? His decisions are baffling, his interviews are confusing sound bites of waffle and his management of players beggars belief.

Get rid I'm afraid

I simply look at the league position mate...as long as we are in the play offs, I'm not mithered how we play..If I was bothered about such as that I'd watch Chelsea..

I'd watch 22 f.ookin' dogs runnin' around Hillsborough and as long as the dogs in blue and white won...I would not give a flying f.ook.

Now all the Carlos out lads have fair enough arguments ..about Carlos out, but come up with f.ook all about "Who" in....don't they...

So i will stick with the bloke who got us to Wembley last year...and into the play offs this year...thx very much...

I think because our style last season was entertaining and got us to the final.but in the final Carlos thought we were bullied in the final so made us hard to beat and not as open but the downside is we are not playing good football and we are grinding results out.which is ok when u win but if you lose that game or fail to get promotion people will look back on a bad season.

He changed it and he thinks it's working but fans want to see us play football and soon the chairman may start to think the same.

I like the guy but unless he brings back some of last seasons tactics it's going to be a tough run into may with not a lot to cheer just grinding results out

Surely there could be a balance