CC getting sacked...

Guest sirCharlesOaklhal

That was so boring.

We are too slow, we are too predictable, we offer very limited creativity and the frustrating this is we have good players.

They even said in the Sky studio before the match, player for player our side is far better than Leeds and yet we offered nothing going forward.

Carlos is not getting the best out of these players, sometimes watching this side is like watching paint dry... I'm really starting to lose patience with him.

Just now, NorthernOwl said:

I thought we did pretty well in the 2nd half after a fairly dismal first half. We really should have got something from the game and were it not for a missed penner we would have. I wish we didn't start so slow every game though.

I'm still confident we will make the playoffs.

We had a lot more of the ball but look absolutely toothless when attacking. Its been the same old story as each game goes by. As I said in another thread the luck that bailed us out fo a lot of games this season I starting to dry up and we are been exposed to looking like a bang average mid table side. Local derby and we looked second best, Leeds looked a lot more hungry. We can laugh at the pigs all we want but at this moment in time I would say they would probably beat us.

It is nothing like the Leicester situation. They achieved something near impossible and agasint all odds that we will never see in our lifetime again.

We had an unlikely but fantastic season last year, then proceeded to spend £20m+ in all the wrong positions. Rightfully there is an expectation for us to achieve this year.

Personally I think a change is required, we have all the players and attributes to be a strong top 6 side unfortunately the Manager is not using these and therefore the buck stops with him.

We will not make the top 6 with this formation, style and player selection.

14 minutes ago, mike312 said:

He has to go for me. We will never get promotion whilst he is in charge. We have been too slow, too predictable and have no plan B. With the money we have spent we should be miles ahead of Leeds, Reading and Huddersfield. We have hardly played well all season and are still doing the same things wrong. 

Ihave hadthe impression all season that we are playing Plan B but Plan A was more consistent and better to watch.

2 minutes ago, Coyt said:

We had a lot more of the ball but look absolutely toothless when attacking. Its been the same old story as each game goes by. As I said in another thread the luck that bailed us out fo a lot of games this season I starting to dry up and we are been exposed to looking like a bang average mid table side. Local derby and we looked second best, Leeds looked a lot more hungry. We can laugh at the pigs all we want but at this moment in time I would say they would probably beat us.

Well I disagree that we looked 2nd best. Leeds looked pretty ordinary to me and if I wasn't for the missed penalty we would have got a point which would have been a good result.

I do agree we weren't effective enough going forward though, especially in the first half. 

We looked naive defensively, this could've been solved in the summer.

Too flat and lacking pace in the middle or wings, zero trickery. Yet, the options are there.

Too slow to come out with the ball.

Players being poor yet not getting dropped.

Baffling team selection, baffling tactics, baffling substitutions.

Players lacking in confidence.

Absolutely awful brand of football being played.

If you were Chansiri, and had invested into our club as much as he had, would you not want better? Would you not expect better? The clock is running now for Carlos. Fail to make the playoffs this season, after all the investment, he will be gone. And rightly so in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

It is nothing like the Leicester situation. They achieved something near impossible and agasint all odds that we will never see in our lifetime again.

We had an unlikely but fantastic season last year, then proceeded to spend £20m+ in all the wrong positions. Rightfully there is an expectation for us to achieve this year.

Personally I think a change is required, we have all the players and attributes to be a strong top 6 side unfortunately the Manager is not using these and therefore the buck stops with him.

We will not make the top 6 with this formation, style and player selection.

We absolutely will make the playoffs. We are still in a very, very strong position. 

What would be the value in making a change now anyway? Who would you bring in who would improve us, especially in the short time available?

We lost 1-0 away from home against the team above us in the league...How good did Leeds look?...No different to us apart from Rhodes missing from 12 yds.

Now its Carlos out again, due to losing 2 games on the trot...and who in?...Steve Bruce again?, he's working f.ookin' wonders at Villa...

There is no current viable alternative to Carlos at the minute, you simply have to let him see the campaign out.

No sorta "dead cat" bounce is going to get us into the automatic places, Brighton and Newcastle are too good, Leeds aren't, Reading aren't...So its more than likely the play offs again...Then its a lottery.

6 minutes ago, killamarshtrekowl said:

Do we have to put up with this utter rounduns on here?  We've lost a very tight game through one defensive error and a great penalty save. Admin - get rid!

It's pretty clear that the op is fishing for reactions of any sort.

The Owlstalk equivalent of pishing on an ants nest.

Best response is to laugh and...ABANDON THREAD!!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

We lost 1-0 away from home against the team above us in the league...How good did Leeds look?...No different to us apart from Rhodes missing from 12 yds.

Now its Carlos out again, due to losing 2 games on the trot...and who in?...Steve Bruce again?, he's working f.ookin' wonders at Villa...

There is no current viable alternative to Carlos at the minute, you simply have to let him see the campaign out.

No sorta "dead cat" bounce is going to get us into the automatic places, Brighton and Newcastle are too good, Leeds aren't, Reading aren't...So its more than likely the play offs again...Then its a lottery.

Crazy to sack him during the season when we sit 6th 

Would you agree if we miss out on the play offs and DC axes him that would be the right choice?