CC getting sacked...

Guest sirCharlesOaklhal

2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I think he is clueless personally. He's led a very charmed life at Hillsborough.

Any random bloke off the street could get the same performances as he does, with the squad he has.

He doesn't know his best 11. Plays decent players out of position and gets them to underperform.

Can't see where he needs to strengthen, but then has other players in positions of abundance.

Buys/loans players with a good reputation and then spoils them /doesn't play them.

He's clueless I'm afraid. Sad to say, but true. Going nowhere with him in charge.

There, I've said it. I've finally come off the fence.

Just another Dave Jones for me. Equally as bad for me, now.

Agree with this ,all absolutely brutally true! Full backs and centre backs were a priority..  They still are!  Carlos is the source of the negativity...  As personable and charming as he is 

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I simply look at the league position mate...as long as we are in the play offs, I'm not mithered how we play..If I was bothered about such as that I'd watch Chelsea..

I'd watch 22 f.ookin' dogs runnin' around Hillsborough and as long as the dogs in blue and white won...I would not give a flying f.ook.

Now all the Carlos out lads have fair enough arguments ..about Carlos out, but come up with f.ook all about "Who" in....don't they...

So i will stick with the bloke who got us to Wembley last year...and into the play offs this year...thx very much...

Put bullen in charge for rest of this season for me. Are you saying Carlos is irreplaceable?

You stick with the bloke mate, I say get rid. 

57 minutes ago, trotter said:

He hasn't a clue what his best 11 is

This. And buying Winall and Rhodes adds to the problem.  We desperately need another centre back, not a back up, a player who will push to be first name on team sheet. And right back needs improving. 

Just now, sweetsheri said:

Put bullen in charge for rest of this season for me. Are you saying Carlos is irreplaceable?

You stick with the bloke mate, I say get rid. 

I dunno where I said he was "irreplaceable" mate...But I would want a viable replacement...You say Bullen....Whats his managerial record like?

9 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I think he is clueless personally. He's led a very charmed life at Hillsborough.

Any random bloke off the street could get the same performances as he does, with the squad he has.

He doesn't know his best 11. Plays decent players out of position and gets them to underperform.

Can't see where he needs to strengthen, but then has other players in positions of abundance.

Buys/loans players with a good reputation and then spoils them /doesn't play them.

He's clueless I'm afraid. Sad to say, but true. Going nowhere with him in charge.

There, I've said it. I've finally come off the fence.

Just another Dave Jones for me. Equally as bad for me, now.

Think you've nailed it right there.

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I dunno where I said he was "irreplaceable" mate...But I would want a viable replacement...You say Bullen....Whats his managerial record like?

I said bullen til the end of the season. Just tell em to go out and play.

Couldn't be a lot worse could it?

im not going to argue my point again as I've said it about 5 times today but I'm now firmly in the out camp.