CC getting sacked...

Guest sirCharlesOaklhal

Guest sirCharlesOaklhal

... it's like Leicester and Ranieri situation. The manager do the "impossible" and the club thinks they're already Barcelona.

Pure modern football s-t and just shows how ingrate they are.

Guest shawie99

Never known a team make so many changes at half time like we have this season.

Its as if he gets to the 30 minute mark and thinks " thats not working" and changes it.

Will do well to hang on to play off place at this rate

He has to go for me. We will never get promotion whilst he is in charge. We have been too slow, too predictable and have no plan B. With the money we have spent we should be miles ahead of Leeds, Reading and Huddersfield. We have hardly played well all season and are still doing the same things wrong. 

I think Carlos getting the sack is inevitable now. We should've done a lot better than we did today and it all comes down to team selection again. He pays too much respect to the opposition and we invariably have to go behind to get on the front foot and with the squad he's got there's simply no excuse, he has the tools and he's simply not getting the best out of them. I've said it countless times before but Reach in particular is going to get him the sack. He's quickly getting up there with the likes of West, Westwood, Armstrong and Beswetherick as one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Wednesday Shirt.

He wont get sacked this season as it would be total madness to do so but if we fail to stay top 6 then i can see it happening, If he does then we need a manger with experience of the english league as another gamble may not pay off. 

I like cc but he lacks that little extra magic that you need to get from 6th to 1st prove me wrong 

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

Once Fulham win there 2 games in hand and catch us up, CC will defiinately be gone. He as to for any chance of us salvaging anything from this season. 

Then we probably end up like birmingham if it happens during this season we need to wait until season is finished atleast