STILL not even considered for promotion

Top 2 is a big ask but we can only focus on ourselves.

Let's be real, we've won 4 in a row against teams we should be beating. Brentford on Tuesday night is another one.

It's the Leeds and Norwich double header that is of great interest, that'll tell us if we really mean business or if it's the same old negativity

31 minutes ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Let's be real, we've won 4 in a row against teams we should be beating. Brentford on Tuesday night is another one.

It's the Leeds and Norwich double header that is of great interest, that'll tell us if we really mean business or if it's the same old negativity

Get a decent result against Leeds this sat and then beat Norwich,then we will be in prime position to clich a PLAY-OFF spot. :manager:

36 minutes ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Theres that phrase again 

Why should we be beating Brentford ?

The last 2 games of theirs i've watched they were excellent took Villa apart in one of them 

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Theres that phrase again 

Why should we be beating Brentford ?

The last 2 games of theirs i've watched they were excellent took Villa apart in one of them 

I would guess we started favourites with the bookies in all 4 games, and we'll start favourites again on Tuesday. I think that's the point.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I would guess we started favourites with the bookies in all 4 games, and we'll start favourites again on Tuesday. I think that's the point.

Being favourites and being slightly arrogant are 2 different things 

I think we have every chance to beat them, we are at home on a good run of form as well, its just the "we should be beating them" sentiment i don't understand 

This division isn't like that Norwich in theory should have beaten Burton they didn't though 

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Being favourites and being slightly arrogant are 2 different things 

I think we have every chance to beat them, we are at home on a good run of form as well, its just the "we should be beating them" sentiment i don't understand 

This division isn't like that Norwich in theory should have beaten Burton they didn't though 

I know we're you're coming from.

We can't lose really - top 2 would be amazing...but having playoffs vs leeds, hudds and reading, no problem. Out biggest worry is going to be a reading decline (look at their fixtures) allowing a more dangerous norwich or derby in through back door. 

On that note, if we don't make top 2, we really want brighton and newcastle cementing their positions as they'd be a proper competitor in playoffs. 

Every game is a battle, I think some supporters don't see it as such, its all opinion I suppose, but I simply see every game could go either way, whether you are playing Newcastle or Leeds, Forest or Burton.

Brentford can come and play as they like...No pressure...No reason why that shouldn't play into our hands, but then again Brentford are well capable of giving us problems.

Thats the nature of the Championship.

"We should be beating teams like Brentford"?...doesn't make sense to me because this league proves week in week out that its a false premise to expect a win...

Everyone talks about us going under the radar and not getting any recognition from the pundits/media etc.  Probably a little surprising that we don't given we were only 90 minutes away from the Prem last season.

If we pick up at least 4 points from our next 2 games then I don't think we can be ignored for too much longer?