Brighton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

1 hour ago, MAL said:

Yeah

But this is away at Brighton, with a different winger on the right and Forestieri back.

Edit

That is in answer to Groundhopping.

Forestieri back makes a difference. However, I don't think McManaman will start, I think we'll see Wallace on the right hand side as usual with McManaman coming off the bench.

Westwood

Palmer        Lees          Loovens      Pudil

Hutch

Wallace          Bannan                  CMac

FF

Winnall

Guest BULGARIA

westwood

palmer, lees loovens, pudil

wallace, bannan, hutch reach,

fessi, fletcher.

half time 1-0 Brighton,  full time 2-0

Every time i predict a loss, i get it wrong!!

Got my Bulgarian neighbors coming over for this one as its on Bulgarian tv. Hopefully the snow will stop falling, the leccy stays on and the satellite dish doesn't freeze.  Livin the dream!!!

4 hours ago, robswfc said:

Not solid enough in midfield for me. Wallace should definitely start given his previous performances V Brighton and last week's great goal, also need his game management knowhow. Hunt's improved a lot in his time with us and think he should be first choice. Agree with Reach at LB against Knockaert and McManaman/Winnall starting. Hopefully we play it quickly to feet, no point knocking it long with their centre backs. McM/Wallace to drop into a midfield 3 when the other is wide. FF to play in the hole and cause havoc

.....................Westwood

Hunt.........Lees.......Loovens........Reach
................Hutch......Bannan

....McM...............FF..............Wallace

.......................Winnall

Looks good, what we have is similar! I've never rated Hunt personally

We need to win this game and to do that we will need to score some goals and to do that we will need to kick the ball in their net and to do that we will need to kick and shoot and pass and run and tackle.

That is what I am looking for from the players this evening. Plenty of kicks and shots and passes and runs and tackles.

Come on!!!

Guest Copthorneowl

Thanks for thread Pauli very enjoyable read

Hope all those who are ill get a tonic tonight and it makes them better. All those travelling do so safely.

Im just setting off 30 mins to Brighton hope MacManaman plays, Winnall and Fletch up front Fessi wide and can see nothing less than 2-1 win for us. UTO.

WAWAW.

2 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Thanks for thread Pauli very enjoyable read

Hope all those who are ill get a tonic tonight and it makes them better. All those travelling do so safely.

Im just setting off 30 mins to Brighton hope MacManaman plays, Winnall and Fletch up front Fessi wide and can see nothing less than 2-1 win for us. UTO.

WAWAW.

Hope you head back happy mate...

Currently 02.52am here (Noosa Heads, Australia). Off to get a couple hours kip then back on the booze! Alarm set for 5.15, beer chilling in fridge, laptop charging (for modbro!), iPad charging (just in case I need WP!) 

On to the game; a point would be good - three would be outstanding!!

It's all about tempo, never mind the personnel playing. Play a full 90 minutes like we did in the second half against Huddersfield, then we are a match for any team in this league.

Play like the first half against Huddersfield, and Brighton will tear us a new one.

Let's go down there, be positive, believe in OUR abilities and give them a real good test.

3-1 to us, bold prediction but fully achievable if we perform to our best.