Our most under appreciated player.

Guest RocketOwl

39 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Tom Lees needs a song. We are having a Buxton problem with him. Let's get him a sing. Lees needs to know how much we love him. What a player.

To the tune of Mariah Carey - I Can't Live if Living is Without You.

Tom Leeeeeeeeeees

Something something something

Tom Leeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Something something.

I've always rated him. Good workrate and as you say, has a cracking left foot which can be devastating.

My only gripe with him is that he's one dimensional. He does the same thing pretty much every time. Run down the right and cut in onto his left foot. He just doesn't seem to be able to use his right foot at all. 

Like him though. Deserves his place 

Guest wilyfox

Wallace is a proper footballer. End product hasn't been there for him this season - until yesterday! More like that, please Ross. Keep it up. 

I know a lot on here moan about the supposed wastage of money but look at the list of players we've got for Free or next to nothing.

Wallace, Loovens, Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Lee, Hutchinson and Fletcher. More than balances the supposed wastage IMO.

24 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I know a lot on here moan about the supposed wastage of money but look at the list of players we've got for Free or next to nothing.

Wallace, Loovens, Westwood, Lees, Bannan, Lee, Hutchinson and Fletcher. More than balances the supposed wastage IMO.

Lees wasn't free 

I think Wallace is a very valuable member of our SQUAD and appreciated for it accordingly as are some other players.

Always reliable and solid and always seemingly able to produce when it matters.  

As we sign more players of similar quality we defo need to get away from this idea of a team, and start to think more of the squad, which will feature different players for different games that have different demands. 

Eg. McManaman looked the business when he came on but that doesn't mean that somehow, a player he may replace or come on for as sub is suddenly sh**te and surplus to requirements. 

Wallace is a good player but not as good as last year. OK Carlos says he's asked him to be more defensive which he has obviously done but he has had regular goes at long shots all season and this is the first he's scored.

We seem to be signing a lot of players to compete with him, Buckley and Macmanaman, maybe it's testament to Wallace's ability that he is still getting a start most weeks.

My under rated player, Palmer, get's dogs abuse on here every time he plays but he's part of a very good defensive unit. He can't be that bad can he? 150 appearances for such a useless player? Not a chance. We are a top end team and he's a part of it.