Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Do you assume that everyone masturbates? Not a trick question BTW.

1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

lol

wednesdayites

start a row in an empty house

Nope, absolutely not, I just hate vvankers who accuse vvankers of being vvankers, i just think their vvankers.

13 minutes ago, Cersei said:

So.... get a life.... 1994 called and it wants its insults back.

Owlstalk loses amusing posters like  Bigguns, TaxiMark, CouncilOwl, not seen Shandypants for a while.

But you hang around like the turd that will not flush. I would imagine you've heard it in '94,2004 and 2014. Do something, do anything but go away. (and get a life :picnic:). Please don't reply, reflect on how sad you are and do yourself a favour. Think of a new year resolution, (I'll suggest one for you if you can't think of one), that makes you a person, not a better one, just a person to start with ,and GO AWAY.

Edited by stanningtonowl
Mispell

2 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Owlstalk loses amusing posters like  Bigguns, TaxiMark, CouncilOwl, not seen Shandypants for a while.

But you hang around like the turd that will not flush. I would imagine you've heard it in '94,2004 and 2014. Do something, do anything but go away. (and get a life :picnic:). Please don't reply, reflect on how sad you are and do yourself a favour. Think of a new year resolution, (I'll suggest one for you if you can't think of one), that makes you a person, not a better one, just a person to start with ,and GO AWAY.

Head's gone.

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Wow, are you that thick? Seriously please, I honestly don't wish to make a fool of you but can you not envisage a scenario where a bloke and his mother don't tug , how old are you BTW, honest question?

Yep - defo fiddling their twot or nob.