Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

We lose, and we aren't good enough

We win, and we aren't good enough because we didn't play well

Can you lot f3ck off to watch Barcelona and leave being a Wednesdayite to those of us who appreciate the difference between us now, and us 3 years ago

Ditto

33 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

lol

In theory if she was flicking herself off and she is now dust - then yeah..........he could just brush it off.

Not wanting to make light of the situation as you are a little close to me geographically speaking.

Chillax ffs.

I'm ever so sorry, I must admit that i'm just getting too old. I just find it impossible to change my old attitude. I cannot wait to depart this world, I just don't belong here, yep, I know there'll be loads to agree.

I have a poster on here makes attacks on my mother, who he never knew and who is dead and accuses her of masturbation.,

Now if gay, black,muslim or anything else was included in that we'd be having a totally different conversation.

Nope, i am not singling out Owlstalk, i'd never do that, but it is a topic which needs discussing.

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

You're out of order mate, this tvvat said my dead mother was a masturbater, was your mother? Are you thick, this tvvat is a tvvat.>

Dude fair enough. You think it's out of order. Stick him on ignore and be done with it. As you said, he didn't even know your mother. How could you possibly be this upset?! 

Lets leave it it at that. Back to the football