Seen it all now

Guest Deleted member

A win is a win but it's not the first time this season that Carlos doesn't appear to know how to break down teams that just sit and that's my main concern. More teams have sat back against us this season after our exploits last season and halfway into this season we still don't appear to have a clue how it's done. If we struggle to do it against Rotherham then we may come unstuck against better teams that do it. A couple of January transfers to boost the ranks is definitely needed. Pace out wide and creativity in the middle. Still think we should go in for McManaman at WBA if he reduces his wage demands.

At least it's 3 points in the bag. What's wrong with wanting better?!

Just now, Cersei said:

You know what a snowball is?

Yep, I got 2 meanings from the English Oxford dictionary, there may even be more in simpletons minds but I tend to stick to the English Oxford dictionary, you may call me old fashioned if you like.

As for the meeting, would you like me to come to you?

My level of interest in this site still hasn't recovered from this new interface but what's really killing my interest is the absolute sense of entitlement and negativity from a large number of fans

To me it really feels like a lot of people have totally lost touch with reality and take more pleasure in seeing us perform poorly / lose than in actually picking up 3 points...as it suits their agenda - - desire to whine and moan and bleat 

These people will do well to remember that it's near impossible to keep up the speed of trajectory that weve had. It's like losing weight - much easier to lose 2 stone when you weight 18, than it is when you weigh 13.

Edited by McRightSide

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Yep, I got 2 meanings from the English Oxford dictionary, there may even be more in simpletons minds but I tend to stick to the English Oxford dictionary, you may call me old fashioned if you like.

As for the meeting, would you like me to come to you?

Whoops, forgot to mention, I don't need your address, I can get that for £150. I'll even post on here if you want>

Guest mrbluesky
4 hours ago, Grandad said:

We lose, and we aren't good enough

We win, and we aren't good enough because we didn't play well

Can you lot f3ck off to watch Barcelona and leave being a Wednesdayite to those of us who appreciate the difference between us now, and us 3 years ago

Jesus Christ,so you aren`t worried about this seasons performances? oh that`s right you aren`t worried because of how crap we were 3 years ago!!

You couldn't make it up!

9 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Whoops, forgot to mention, I don't need your address, I can get that for £150. I'll even post on here if you want>

Also that would be a weird spend - you can work out where I live from my last 10 posts. I'll make you a drink if you knock on my door.

The concierge will let you in... he may be funny if you turn up dressed like a big fat nothing though but I can always say Eastleigh is a... different place and has a certain romance.

Today was the 7th game I've been to this season and the only win I've seen! We even played poorly today. I've just got the feeling that we aren't up to it this season and we won't end up in the play offs if we continue playing like this. Seems too many players are underperforming and we have strengthened the wrong areas.

Genuine question, Is anyone getting a more positive view of this season than last?

Edited by EveryWednesday
Spells

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, lets leave it at that but beware, I will be knocking on your door very shortly, concierge? My ar se lol in your foo kin dreams. Please don't say you wasn't warned and wern't given the chance to say sorry, i hate that don't you, lol

What you gonna do when you knock on my door?

Rough me up? Mug me off? Where do you think you are? A Sheffield Wednesday forum or the lock stock and two smoking barrels video game? 

lol

4 minutes ago, Cersei said:

What you gonna do when you knock on my door?

Rough me up? Mug me off? Where do you think you are? A Sheffield Wednesday forum or the lock stock and two smoking barrels video game? 

lol

You're a kn ob, my mother who is now just dust has been accused of masturbating and you think you can just brush that off? You're having it you fo okin scroat

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

You're a kn ob, my mother who is now just dust has been accused of masturbating and you think you can just brush that off? You're having it you fo okin scroat

lol

In theory if she was flicking herself off and she is now dust - then yeah..........he could just brush it off.

Not wanting to make light of the situation as you are a little close to me geographically speaking.

Chillax ffs.

2 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

lol

In theory if she was flicking herself off and she is now dust - then yeah..........he could just brush it off.

Not wanting to make light of the situation as you are a little close to me geographically speaking.

Chillax ffs.

IMG_1663.PNG