Thousands still outside ground

Guest mrbluesky

I got in the ground at 2.00

No queues at the turnstyles

No queues for the pale ale

Arrive late then complain when you get in late, some people think they're a special case and everything should be laid on a platter for them

It's not as though the club don't advertise the kick off time

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

14 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Arrive late then complain when you get in late, some people think they're a special case and everything should be laid on a platter for them

Prat 

19 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Loser

20 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I live 5 minutes walk from the ground, why the hell would i get there at 2 o'clock when i have a warm house with reasonably priced food and drink?

Fans were embarrassing. 

Yes the club made a few mistakes but to be abusing stewards and gate staff is unacceptable. I had to queue to get in and saw some mild abuse so could imagine in places it would have been worse...

Personally, I stood in line waiting my turn thinking it was a c@ck up but without being a tool about it. 

Next time they should do some kind of seat based lottery. It's easy to prove what seat you have so why not... 

Why can't people be responsible for their actions and grow up ?? Like many football fans all over the country, our supporters are guilty of not leaving home or the pub 10-15 minutes earlier than usual. It does not stretch the brain too much to know that there is going to be a decent crowd number and that draw tickets were to be given out. It has also happened before that turnstile operators don't all turn up. when their wives have ruled its a Christmas shopping day. The fact is the chairman has actually tried to provide a" thank you" and it ain't the fault of the turnstile operators who did turn up. Just grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

9 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

Why can't people be responsible for their actions and grow up ?? Like many football fans all over the country, our supporters are guilty of not leaving home or the pub 10-15 minutes earlier than usual. It does not stretch the brain too much to know that there is going to be a decent crowd number and that draw tickets were to be given out. It has also happened before that turnstile operators don't all turn up. when their wives have ruled its a Christmas shopping day. The fact is the chairman has actually tried to provide a" thank you" and it ain't the fault of the turnstile operators who did turn up. Just grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Didn't their wives realise it was Christmas raffle day FFS? Selfish cows.

30 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I live 5 minutes walk from the ground, why the hell would i get there at 2 o'clock when i have a warm house with reasonably priced food and drink?

To avoid queues on the last home game this season maybe?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

set off at 2am UK time Flight from Bodrum to Istanbul then Istanbul to Stanstead arrived early but couldn't land because of fog ,so missed the first half ,no effin raffle ticket and totally knackered this morning,just waiting for the speeding tickets to arrive