Thousands still outside ground

Guest mrbluesky

13 hours ago, Carlos' Coat said:

Useless team who've won four out of the last five.

Yes, the stats are that we have done just that. We have been fortunate all season just like on Saturday when a terrible ref actually managed to help us. But are you satisfied with the football you are watching - do you even enjoy it? And do you think we will win some of the real crunch matches? Last season we beat Newcastle, what do you think our chances are on Boxing Day? I think we have limited chances of making the play-offs this season unless something changes radically.

On 12/17/2016 at 17:49, Andrew Robinson said:

Another complete cuck-up by Wednesday. Arrived at Leppings Lane about 25 minutes before the game and huge queues to get into the North going all along Leppings Lane both ways. Apparently giving out the raffle tickets was the problem but many hundreds queuing at kick-off time but neither stewards or police doing anything in spite of shouts to "open the gates". Finally got into the ground at 3.10. Useless team and useless organisation at the club at present.

you were in same queue as my lad and grandson, they weren't happy either - good job game was flat as:wacko:

7 hours ago, Andrew Robinson said:

Yes, the stats are that we have done just that. We have been fortunate all season just like on Saturday when a terrible ref actually managed to help us. But are you satisfied with the football you are watching - do you even enjoy it? And do you think we will win some of the real crunch matches? Last season we beat Newcastle, what do you think our chances are on Boxing Day? I think we have limited chances of making the play-offs this season unless something changes radically.

Are you satisfied with the football we've played away from home in the last five games ? Because we've played very well and not got what we've deserved...on Saturday we didn't play very well but won...that's football but let's be clear we didn't deserve to lose...if you don't enjoy the football we play under CC you only have to cast your mind back to the dirge that SG served us up

8 hours ago, Andrew Robinson said:

You are talking some right rounduns.

6 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

You get charged for eating and drinking in your own house?

Yeh it's pants. Sainsbury's charge me for the stuff i get from their store, they even charge me for the bag i put the stuff in. Why do you know where you can get free food from?

its the CLUBS fault for having half the turnstiles closed, no one elses. Some people will stick up for the club in blind faith whatever the situation.

Had there been long queues and all the turnstiles were open then yes that fans would have to take more responsibility but expecting people to walk and wait in oncoming traffic, with busses and lorries etc brushing past them is a major issue that the club could have avoided.

Tbh I would go as far as re-routing traffic up Herries road and along the back during 2.30-3pm and 4.45-5.15 every game tbh

2 hours ago, modboy said:

its the CLUBS fault for having half the turnstiles closed, no one elses. Some people will stick up for the club in blind faith whatever the situation.

Had there been long queues and all the turnstiles were open then yes that fans would have to take more responsibility but expecting people to walk and wait in oncoming traffic, with busses and lorries etc brushing past them is a major issue that the club could have avoided.

Tbh I would go as far as re-routing traffic up Herries road and along the back during 2.30-3pm and 4.45-5.15 every game tbh

Some fans don't help though not having their season ticket out when they enter the turnstile, home printed tickets folded up when handed over to be scanned so turnstile operator has to unfold it to scan, Students and Forces season ticket holders not having their proof of I.D ready to prove it's their season ticket and one big one is fans being like sheep and joining the first queue they see.

You can have some turnstiles that take 600 -700 people on a busy game and then on the same stand 20 - 30 yards away another that will take a few hundred.

There's nothing as strange as folk 

25 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

Some fans don't help though not having their season ticket out when they enter the turnstile, home printed tickets folded up when handed over to be scanned so turnstile operator has to unfold it to scan, Students and Forces season ticket holders not having their proof of I.D ready to prove it's their season ticket and one big one is fans being like sheep and joining the first queue they see.

You can have some turnstiles that take 600 -700 people on a busy game and then on the same stand 20 - 30 yards away another that will take a few hundred.

So the fans are to blame lol 

5 hours ago, owl-zat said:

I use the same 'lucky' turnstile every time, and have done for years. However, I am beginning to question how lucky this turnstile is, as we've only won one trophy in the best part of 100 years. 

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

I use the same 'lucky' turnstile every time, and have done for years. However, I am beginning to question how lucky this turnstile is, as we've only won one trophy in the best part of 100 years. 

And you didn't use that turnstile the day we won that trophy 

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.