Bannan

I thought he should have scored, did all the hard work as well. Would have masked a pretty inept performance though. There's no denying his commitment and willingness to run but he made some bad decisions with regards to passing and he hates a 50/50. Still one of our better players on his day though

Nothing wrong with Bannan's motor,  always gives fantastic miles per gallon and good acceleration from standing start,  but there seems a bit of a niggle with the track rod ends at the mo...  Might need minor service before the final MOT and I'm sure will pass without a hitch

24 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Just watched the extended highlights, and despite being nowhere near his best, he still had a hand in most of our attacking moves.

And that's just off the extended highlights... lol 

Edited by daveyboy66

If Abdi had been given the chances Bannan has who knows what he could have done. 

I rate Bannan and it's not his fault if Carlos is still going to play him regardless of form but he does look jaded and out of form to me. 

When you have a player of Abdi's calibre you simply have to get him in the side sooner rather than later. Even McGugan shouldn't be overlooked the way he has been. 

A midfileder with a 1 in 3 or 4 record should be involved in a side that struggles for goals. 

Lets see what Saturday brings but I won't be surprised to see Bannan start. 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

And that's just off the extended highlights...lol

I know, but at the game I thought he was really poor. 

I suppose we will only know his importance when he has a spell out.

Edited by Holmowl