Bannan

Let's not write him off (not suggesting anyone here is) and keep supporting him. 

In the meantime I think he needs dropping for his own good as well as the teams. I've said since last season I thought he was a tad over rated with some of our fans. Cracking little player and overall he's been a big positive for us but for me he's never been our best/most important player. FF, Lee, Lees to name three are. 

Give him a break and hope he comes back firing and playing his best. 

Edited by OasisOwl72

13 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Nothing he tried came off you could see how frustrated he was with himself 

He was still putting a shift in but he was wayward with his passing and the little tips and taps just werent working 

He doesn't deserve the bagging he takes off some though 

Looking at he highlights he made some positive passes as well and was involved in much of what we did.

Doesn't take much one or two make reasonable criticisms then the sheep come along bleating rubbish.  They see a bandwagon and jump aboard.

Just now, OasisOwl72 said:

Let's not write him off (not suggesting anyone here is) and keep supporting him. 

In the meantime I think he needs dropping for his own good as well as the teams. I've said since last season I thought he was a tad over rated with some of our fans. Cracking little player and overall he's been a big positive for us but for me he's never been our best/most important player. FF, Lee, Lees to name three are. 

Give him him a break and hope he comes back firing and playing his best. 

We got Bannan, Barry Bannan

he's not firing at his best

but don't write him off, he's better than Dino Zoff

though he's littler and he has a smaller chest

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Looking at he highlights he made some positive passes as well and was involved in much of what we did.

Doesn't take much one or two make reasonable criticisms then the sheep come along bleating rubbish.  They see a bandwagon and jump aboard.

We got Bannan, barry Bannan

he's got to cope with bleatin' sheep

bandwagon on, he's better than gerald Sibon

and we got him on the cheap

6 minutes ago, Holmes said:

The highlights make it look like he had a fabulous game 

I wouldn't drop him next match because BB has shown times many that he comes back strong but he was poor last night 

29 minutes ago, OasisOwl72 said:

Give him a break and hope he comes back firing and playing his best. 

I was talking to my mate at work about this today, for me last season Bannan had a terrific season and probably his most effective as a player in his career. He hasnt really been the stand out player at his previous clubs nor has he had a regular first team place like here,and i admit when we first signed him i wasnt expecting much. Look at FF at when he was at Watford, he was pretty much a bit part player but had his best season with us last year. If Bannan can get back to last seasons form i think hes just as important to us as FF is.

5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

he didn't play at his best last night but his cross field balls out to the right put their defence under pressure every time...he lost the ball generally when being pressed not when he was switching the play...which is what his game is all about

which is why i wouldn't drop him against Rovrum