Fernando Forestieri and Sheffield Wednesday

2 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

He has signed about 25 players and not of them has electric pace.

Joao has tbf.

Buckley is supposed to have.

FF is usually only caught by shirt grabbing or a rugby tackle.

Or alternatively he might not be playing rubbish....alternatively every time before Ipswich that he's been on the bench we've had to bring him on to turn the game round (and he's delivered).....just once during a 20 minute stint last Saturday he doesn't manage to turn it round and the entire season is all his fault.

Forestieri is our best player....live with it

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Or alternatively he might not be playing rubbish....alternatively every time before Ipswich that he's been on the bench we've had to bring him on to turn the game round (and he's delivered).....just once during a 20 minute stint last Saturday he doesn't manage to turn it round and the entire season is all his fault.

You are watching a different player to me.

52 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I reckon a deal has been done behind the scenes already (at the time FF was on his bike)

Could this be why we tried to sign that player from Braga.(not sure if that was before we signed Reach or not)

If FF does leave would this allow Abdi to play more games and to play his natural game?

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

This.

He hasn't been poor. Just not as good as last season. 

Hooper was far worse for the first couple of months and Fletcher's performance on Saturday was worse than FF's.

His wife is pregnant...he's about to become a father. He's an emotional man...maybe family right now occupy more of his mind than usual. Maybe he wants to bring his baby up somewhere around family. Life changes and circumstances change. The vitriol from some ...sheesh...

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nah you're wrong on this point

If we just left FF out now the fans would be screaming 

Can you imagine losing games and FF not being part of the team?

Can't happen

I have not once left FF out of "my" starting line-up, but right now he is a borderline pick, and if Carlos leaves him out like he did v Ipswich I can completely understand.

So I don't think you are right.

Try your theory out.

18 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

His wife is pregnant...he's about to become a father. He's an emotional man...maybe family right now occupy more of his mind than usual. Maybe he wants to bring his baby up somewhere around family. Life changes and circumstances change. The vitriol from some ...sheesh...

heard this rumour several times  -where does his wife come from ?

Just now, steelowl said:

heard this rumour several times  -where does his wife come from ?

Think she might be South American too. 

Did read on here that she is rather fond of London...

Perhaps Chapeltown isn't cutting it? lol 

Guest wilyfox

We'll find out in a couple of months. Question is...how many points will we continue to drop as a result of his indifferent form between now and then? I've no problem with him leaving (if it comes to that), but he must buck up until then.