Fernando Forestieri and Sheffield Wednesday

42 minutes ago, Teat-Owl said:

FF's wife was sat in a box behind me at the QPR game. She was showing some of the other players wags a baby replica kit with Daddy and 45 on the back.

Be a weird thing to buy if he's just waiting till January to leave?

was it a QPR kit?

heard a rumour about that destination months ago thought it was cr*p then and still do really 

4 hours ago, Freshfish said:

His wife is pregnant...he's about to become a father. He's an emotional man...maybe family right now occupy more of his mind than usual. Maybe he wants to bring his baby up somewhere around family. Life changes and circumstances change. The vitriol from some ...sheesh...

If that's the case..as you state..then he's no good to us is he?  There's a very strong chance that between the ages of 21 and 36 you're going to be raising a family.

Why is he more sensitive or precious than any other pro footballer? Or any other Joe come to that.

As has been said, it not just Forestieri. Only two players, Hutchinson and Lee, have consistently maintained standards, so it's a bit unfair to single out one man. In fact, with so many players underperforming, it can't just be coincidence, there has to be a common denominator Don't ask me what it is, Carlos is the man charged with sorting that out, and he needs to get to the bottom of it quickly

Rumour I've heard from someone at work who has friends close to the club is that FF will be moving to Brighton in Jan for £5-6m. Now before you say "it's unlikely we'd sell to a rival", I agree. I'm only telling you what I've heard. Maybe he's being that disruptive they think it's worth it?! Would certainly explain the form issues.

By the way, the same source said that Hutch had to be restrained from decking FF when he refused to play at Norwich. Anyone not believe that one? Cause I could easily see that happening!

We will sorely regret it if we let Fernando go in this window, yes he's in a terrible patch but I fully believe he can rediscover what he had last season. He'd bang 20 goals wherever he went if he went and how would we replace him. Can't see it happening myself, need to support him and the rest through this rough patch, we'll come good, he'll come good. 

1 hour ago, killamarshtrekowl said:

Rumour I've heard from someone at work who has friends close to the club is that FF will be moving to Brighton in Jan for £5-6m. Now before you say "it's unlikely we'd sell to a rival", I agree. I'm only telling you what I've heard. Maybe he's being that disruptive they think it's worth it?! Would certainly explain the form issues.

By the way, the same source said that Hutch had to be restrained from decking FF when he refused to play at Norwich. Anyone not believe that one? Cause I could easily see that happening!

Well if we sell him for £3m less than when we refused to sell him back in the summer, it would just another bizarre transfer dealing To accept a sum, similar to that which we paid for Reach, would be madness

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Fernando-Forestieri-628379.jpg

Does anyone think that the lack of form from Forestieri might be because he was persuaded to wait until the January transfer window before leaving, and he's just biding out his time until then?

Everything points to that being the case for me

Why do you make up poo threads like this? I think he's been ok just not had any worldies despite trying. 

Keep making up threads and he will be off 

When people are pi55ed off and want to communicate it in a not so obvious way, they will use passive aggression. Sulk, cause an atmosphere and generally make life unbearable for others until the hidden demands are met.

Maybe (and this is of course speculation), the poor play but really demonstrative 'effort' is a similar kind of passive protest. 

Guest Copthorneowl
29 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Pathetic what rubbish people come out with if we want to have a good season we need him on form not slating him every oppurtunity

Exactly.