This Is How You Repay CC and DC

36 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

I'm going to throw one out there. FF had the face on with the poppy thing. Sees it as a insult to Argentina.

Is this reason he was on bench or because he showed little interest when he came on? 

With Argentina it was us defending our territory. They were one's who came along trying to take it from us. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Is this reason he was on bench or because he showed little interest when he came on? 

With Argentina it was us defending our territory. They were one's who came along trying to take it from us. 

Insulting what? It's a tribute to the dead, get him to show respect, we would show respect if something happened in Argentina. Moron.

14 hours ago, Animis said:

we're not progressing and that should worry everyone.

I would go one further than that. We have gone backwards since last season and in my opinion over achieved, this has led to High Expectations this season. The team do not have the same bite or enthusiasm. Two good examples are Lees and FF who are both half the players they were last season. Coupled with that we appear to have made signings in areas which were already ok and not strengthened in positions where we are not so good being both full backs, the absence of a pacy winger and a brute of a centre forward.

49 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

All just stepping stones to get to a bigger club. The fact is we are one of the biggest clubs in England so I don't see how that works??

FF is probably not measuring stature of club in any other way than their position in a league table and the amount of current media exposure they are getting - and therefore the amount of media exposure he is getting, which I think might be how he measures the success of his career.  Wednesday are not currently in the eye of the media - in fact we get far less than we should compared to other clubs around us.

Edited by Reyt Part Timer

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I know the history and its British territory end of. I'm just throwing it out there. Most likely he was Mardy because he was dropped. Cotton gloves are need for our fernando 

16 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

I don't need to repay anybody I pay a hell of a lot of money so have every right to criticise poor recruitment and sub par performances. I also doubt chansiri is as much of a flouncer as you so I wouldn't worry 

DC has had a lucky start. Then he's changed the badge and the shirt WITHOUT permission of the fans. Hasn't broke the bank to forfil the promise of going up this year. Afew more performances like yesterday and he may find a new brand of fan

21 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

DC has had a lucky start. Then he's changed the badge and the shirt WITHOUT permission of the fans. Hasn't broke the bank to forfil the promise of going up this year. Afew more performances like yesterday and he may find a new brand of fan

But he had your permission to put the prices up to a premium so what are you complaining about?

16 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

We all spend lots of hard earned cash to watch. We're entitled to be critical when it's justified. As it was after yesterday's performance.

15 hours ago, Garry Powell said:

How many of the players has Carlos signed ? this is the problem with continental Head Coach. Have we improved from last year , i dont believe we have. The team selection and tactics are questionable to say the least. Yes i still trust but  need to be convinced this season

Exactly who chooses the team? Who constantly plays the same players out of position and gain nothing from the match. 

2 hours ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

FF is probably not measuring stature of club in any other way than their position in a league table and the amount of current media exposure they are getting - and therefore the amount of media exposure he is getting, which I think might be how he measures the success of his career.  Wednesday are not currently in the eye of the media - in fact we get far less than we should compared to other clubs around us.

Yeah but if you had to choose between SWFC and 30k wages or Man City and 100k wages, you'd choose Man City

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I don't need to repay anybody I pay a hell of a lot of money so have every right to criticise poor recruitment and sub par performances. I also doubt chansiri is as much of a flouncer as you so I wouldn't worry 

Someone thinks they're the gypsy warrior. Pal shut up, you criticise the performances because your bored of criticising Nuhiu and Hooper and Hunt and Joao and Matias and FF and CC and DC and the band and the atmosphere and the financial state of the club. So pipe down and save your voice for the next game you fool.

1 hour ago, stevewhiterose said:

We all spend lots of hard earned cash to watch. We're entitled to be critical when it's justified. As it was after yesterday's performance.

Its one bloody loss!! ONE. We're 10th, literally a point away from the play offs again. You cant go forever without losing. Sod off to football heaven and put out your view because I don't give one f*** about your bloody critical opinion. Grow up and get behind your team. You wouldn't be saying this bull if we didn't lose yesterday. Case done.

f you do "Pay a hell of a lot of money"...fair enough..if you think its so horrendous.,..stop paying it...thats fair enough...I have a season ticket on the Kop and it costs about £19 a game...So maybe I haven't reached tipping point yet...

When I do reach tipping point...I'll want a lot more than "A new man" though...

Just now, asteener1867 said:

f you do "Pay a hell of a lot of money"...fair enough..if you think its so horrendous.,..stop paying it...thats fair enough...I have a season ticket on the Kop and it costs about £19 a game...So maybe I haven't reached tipping point yet...

When I do reach tipping point...I'll want a lot more than "A new man" though...

Yes! Exactly! The people who are moaning are probably the silent happy clappers so for all in my case get rid of the fans who aren't loyal and you'll be left with the rowdy and loud and loyal fans like the minority of us!

Just now, ozowl02 said:

Yes! Exactly! The people who are moaning are probably the silent happy clappers so for all in my case get rid of the fans who aren't loyal and you'll be left with the rowdy and loud and loyal fans like the minority of us!

Why would the people who are moaning be happy clappers?