This Is How You Repay CC and DC

3 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

He may be another Lucas Joao, he can play good or can play bad, can pass clean or unclean and can run fast or slow. Simples.

Joao - another waste of money.  Plus I don't understand your post.  Simples

1 minute ago, PeteG_1984 said:

Is Carlos Carvalhal immune from criticism? 

Today was absolutely dreadful against a wee wee poor team. Ipswich doubled their away goals today. We had no tempo what so ever and were just dire.

We had a mini decent spell in between the Brighton and Derby matches but apart from that, this season would have been disappointing pre-Chansiri era let alone now.

I'm not necessarily saying CC should get the boot right now, but people have got to stop shouting down anyone that dares say anything against him. 

I've said this many times this season, but the weaknesses in our squad were obvious to see in May, yet we did little to address them and now we're paying the price.

The problem is, they're complaining about 2 losses. That's not so bad. We're in the top half and until we leave, its fine. If we get to 5-6 losing streak, then I can say apolgizies your critisism is right. But until then take your rant somewhere else because I'm not interested.

1 minute ago, ozowl02 said:

The problem is, they're complaining about 2 losses. That's not so bad. We're in the top half and until we leave, its fine. If we get to 5-6 losing streak, then I can say apolgizies your critisism is right. But until then take your rant somewhere else because I'm not interested.

It's not just the 2 matches though is it? We've already lost more home games than we did last season, lost to a team who were non-league less than a decade ago and were lucky to win some of the games we did.

People have the right to criticise if we have gone backwards after last season.  Especially after spending £10,000,000 + and not having the factor of new ownership and management. 

Just now, PeteG_1984 said:

It's not just the 2 matches though is it? We've already lost more home games than we did last season, lost to a team who were non-league less than a decade ago and were lucky to win some of the games we did.

Come on, everybody loses games, we've lost about 8 in two seasons. Or was you in a coma last season?

Just now, Arnold said:

People have the right to criticise if we have gone backwards after last season.  Especially after spending £10,000,000 + and not having the factor of new ownership and management. 

Im open to peoples critisism, but do it at a suitable time, not when we lose twice and think we're going to be a new blackpool.

4 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

My post is to compare Reach and Joao and explain the similarities.

I sont understand how reach and Joao are comparable. Reach knew the league Joao didn't.  Joao came from a foreign country to a new league/style of football reach  drove down the A1. 

Come on, everybody loses games, we've lost about 8 in two seasons. Or was you in a coma last season?

Last season was great but unfortunately we don't carry points over and we've gone backwards. Or to put more accurately, we've stood still (at best) and most other teams have moved further forward.

Just now, Arnold said:

I sont understand how reach and Joao are comparable. Reach knew the league Joao didn't.  Joao came from a foreign country to a new league/style of football reach  drove down the A1. 

I'm comparing there attributes as a player not their nationality.

Just now, PeteG_1984 said:

Last season was great but unfortunately we don't carry points over and we've gone backwards. Or to put more accurately, we've stood still (at best) and most other teams have moved further forward.

Agreed mate but we dont know until half way through the season, keep the faith and hope the results come.

think you only need to look at Villa and Derby to see how a managerial change can add a new focus to a club

Whilst i dont want CC sacked, he needs to go back to what we were doing last season and stop trying to shoehorn players into the team just because he feels he has to.

18 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

Is Carlos Carvalhal immune from criticism? 

Today was absolutely dreadful against a wee wee poor team. Ipswich doubled their away goals today. We had no tempo what so ever and were just dire.

We had a mini decent spell in between the Brighton and Derby matches but apart from that, this season would have been disappointing pre-Chansiri era let alone now.

I'm not necessarily saying CC should get the boot right now, but people have got to stop shouting down anyone that dares say anything against him. 

I've said this many times this season, but the weaknesses in our squad were obvious to see in May, yet we did little to address them and now we're paying the price.

Worries me anytime we play a team who've been in freefall or had recent poor results/goal difference because you know we'll be the team to change their fortunes. Ipswich today, Derby last week and Leeds and Burton hadn't won till they played us. We seem to be the team that gives the opposition chance to put their own records right. 

2 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Worries me anytime we play a team who've been in freefall or had recent poor results/goal difference because you know we'll be the team to change their fortunes. Ipswich today, Derby last week and Leeds and Burton hadn't won till they played us. We seem to be the team that gives the opposition chance to put their own records right. 

Almost right, but Leeds and burton were near the start of the season and we only played a few matches.

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Sorry but that's bull .the work in last 18 months is fast coming undone and dc wouldn't be embarrassed he'd know we want the best and team ain't showing that right now. 

How is it bull? Pal go back to school on monday, we're in a much better state of mind than the years of megson and jones, and thats because of hard work. Without that, chansiri wouldnt have bothered investing or buying good players or getting a good manager. Sod off with your clever paragraphs because thats also "bull" Snob.

2 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Almost right, but Leeds and burton were near the start of the season and we only played a few matches.

Maybe so mate but we still gifted them their first 3 points of the season.

7 minutes ago, modboy said:

think you only need to look at Villa and Derby to see how a managerial change can add a new focus to a club

Whilst i dont want CC sacked, he needs to go back to what we were doing last season and stop trying to shoehorn players into the team just because he feels he has to.

I totally disagree - and said this at the start of the season

If we go back to what we were doing last season - we will end up in a similar state but with the added pressure of there being several stronger teams to compete with

We needed to move forwward and with our recruitment i was convinced a major (and welcome) shift in tactics was on the cards - it hasn't happened and CC has failed to adapt

What we had last season wasn't good enough - it was a freakishly weak division under the top 4 - so why people think going back to that will do better this season is beyond me

1 minute ago, scram said:

If we go back to what we were doing last season - we will end up in a similar state but with the added pressure of there being several stronger teams to compete with

We needed to move forwward and with our recruitment i was convinced a major (and welcome) shift in tactics was on the cards - it hasn't happened and CC has failed to adapt

What we had last season wasn't good enough - it was a freakishly weak division under the top 4 - so why people think going back to that will do better this season is beyond me

True but no. If we played the same football against the clubs who played us last season, we'd gain the points we did last season, but tactics need to change for the big uns like Newcastle, villa, Brighton, Norwich which are tough clashes. If you gain points in them, we'd be in for a real chance

3 minutes ago, scram said:

What's your view on CC Scram? Would you stick with him or give him the chop?  Generally asking as you seem a quite knowledgeable poster.