This Is How You Repay CC and DC

42 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Let's get real here people, DC has invested millions.

Do you honestly think this is a sentimental journey?

He, and his investors will want a return, and at the moment it's looking like he's throwing money into  black hole.

CC has to go, simple

beginning to look likely;good post

I'd rather the club retained CC, and got rid of some of the "fans" who embarrassed themselves today.

I'm talking in particular to the moron in the kop who left 8 minutes before the end, shouting at the steward about how crap Wednesday are. And then offering to fight the rest of stand for telling him to shut up.

The behaviour of a section of our fan Base whenever we lose is an absolute shambles. nearly 26k there again today, we were frustrated by a team set up to take a draw - we should have been better, but these things happen. the players let Carlos down today, and some of them need to have a look in the mirror tonight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I don't blame anyone for being frustrated at our lack of go forward today.

The club will get there under DC and CC. if we lose a few knuckle dragging hysterical idiots along the way, even better.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

I'd rather the club retained CC, and got rid of some of the "fans" who embarrassed themselves today.

I'm talking in particular to the moron in the kop who left 8 minutes before the end, shouting at the steward about how crap Wednesday are. And then offering to fight the rest of stand for telling him to shut up.

The behaviour of a section of our fan Base whenever we lose is an absolute shambles. nearly 26k there again today, we were frustrated by a team set up to take a draw - we should have been better, but these things happen. the players let Carlos down today, and some of them need to have a look in the mirror tonight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I don't blame anyone for being frustrated at our lack of go forward today.

The club will get there under DC and CC. if we lose a few knuckle dragging hysterical idiots along the way, even better.

Reputation for you. Best and honest comment I've read all night. The stadium should have more people like you in it. Fair play!

I'm not for ousting Carlos but he's not doing himself any favours right now. He needs to sack this possession at all costs rubbish, up the tempo and be a little more direct at times. If not he could find himself out of a job by Christmas. Remember the Chansiri pledge when he joined?

1 minute ago, Babushka1867 said:

I'm not for ousting Carlos but he's not doing himself any favours right now. He needs to sack this possession at all costs rubbish, up the tempo and be a little more direct at times. If not he could find himself out of a job by Christmas. Remember the Chansiri pledge when he joined?

Agreed, at least you talk sense than some nutters. If we lose the derbies and the some others like the two Preston games, I think he might have to go. But I'm okay with him at this second.

3 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Rather be the most liked v the most hated, its like CC v Warnock.

So you want to be most liked, being liked doesn't make you right, nor does it make you wrong.

I'd rather be myself and honest and be hated, than be liked for being an arrrse licker.

Just now, lukestheman82 said:

So you want to be most liked, being liked doesn't make you right, nor does it make you wrong.

I'd rather be myself and honest and be hated, than be liked for being an arrrse licker.

So your saying Neil Warnock is honest. Pahahaahahaha, best bit of reading all night.