This Is How You Repay CC and DC

8 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

And replace him with who? Me dead nan? Come on, grow some balls and show respect to Carlos. Hes got us in a decent position last year and I'm sure he will do this year. But obviously you complain about Eastenders overunning by a second so feel free to complain.

It was a joke you daft git. 

11 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Know that pal but I went to watch Liverpool match to get away from these utter idiots. Sorry if I put you on edge. Its like Hillsboro all over again.

Carlos could learn a lot from Klopps team Oz. Pressing football with intent.

22 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

I love a good rallying post .....sadly this isn't one .

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Theres a massive gap between learning from such as Liverpool and having the squad to do it...May as well pick Barca hadn't we?

Its all relative though isnt it ? We're not in the Prem or Champions league but could play a more pressing game against teams such as Ipswich in the championship.I was refering to a tactical change.

People have short memories, we have spent most of the past 15 years in a hopeless state.

One really good year and some think it'll be easy and we should walk this league. 

I know it's a cliche but Alex Ferguson took 3 years to make his mark and I think 6 years to win the PL. 

Carlos and DC are building something quality, let them do their job and be patient and grown up about it. Please stop with the talk of sackings, it makes us all look silly.

12 minutes ago, RichYork said:

People have short memories, we have spent most of the past 15 years in a hopeless state.

One really good year and some think it'll be easy and we should walk this league. 

I know it's a cliche but Alex Ferguson took 3 years to make his mark and I think 6 years to win the PL. 

Carlos and DC are building something quality, let them do their job and be patient and grown up about it. Please stop with the talk of sackings, it makes us all look silly.

Im going to give you a lazy reply and ask that you refer to the pace, passion, urgency and tempo thread mate. 

Argghh it drives me mad when people are so passive and don't have the passion to be bothered about the team succeeding.

Football is about giving 100%

Managers give hair dryers to players and fans moan when players aren't performing to the best of their ability.Its what happens

We have a lot of quality and Carlos needs to be utilising it and making the players perform.

Yes some people kick go off a bit and i'm not saying Carlos can't turn things round but I just hate this, i'm so cool and calm and you are stupid for getting so passionate stance

Edited by Eightace