This Is How You Repay CC and DC

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

1 minute ago, aeroswfc said:

There trying to build something. 

Yet as soon as it don't go some fans way its get rid of everyone. 

It's pathetic. 

My exact point. Giving up too early. However, if I was DC, I would give him until Christmas, if we lose the two derbies and we lose a few and are not contenders, then he might consider, at this minute, I'm fine with him

2 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

My exact point. Giving up too early. However, if I was DC, I would give him until Christmas, if we lose the two derbies and we lose a few and are not contenders, then he might consider, at this minute, I'm fine with him

If we lose the two derbies he'll be leaving Hillsborough in a box

Just now, Coyt said:

If we lose the two derbies he'll be leaving Hillsborough in a box

We should consider if that happens mate, but what we need to do is recruit after the international break and claim at least 4 or more points in a tricky two teams. Its not over, its just beginning.

I agree it's far far too early and I think he can turn it around. I do however don't think he will if he doesn't keep a settled side. I honestly think that will be his downfall. We need some consistancy and all this chopping and changing isn't going to give the players or us that. 

Although i I think it's far too early for a change if we keep performing like this for the next few games I very much doubt Chansiri will grace him with the same patience though. 

Just now, S_W_F_C said:

41 but make a change. If we don't then except mid table cos our Carlos is all out of ideas.

The change gives us a chance, not making a change does not.

Bye Carlos thanks for the memories 

You never answered my question you fool? I asked who would you replace him with?