This Is How You Repay CC and DC

1 hour ago, RichYork said:

People have short memories, we have spent most of the past 15 years in a hopeless state.

One really good year and some think it'll be easy and we should walk this league. 

I know it's a cliche but Alex Ferguson took 3 years to make his mark and I think 6 years to win the PL. 

Carlos and DC are building something quality, let them do their job and be patient and grown up about it. Please stop with the talk of sackings, it makes us all look silly.

I never thought we would walk the league, far from it

I just want us to look like we want to play, and create some proper chances, we had unbelievable team spirit last season, wheres that gone?

Truth is, if by some fluke we did go up, our squad is pitifully short of the required quality, and we'd come straight back down

So another year or two building is okay by me

But I won't be told it's just one bad result, and once we click we will give someone a pasting, because it isn't, and we won't

Something isn't right behind the scenes, you can taste it, and I think it started when FF refused to play and won't be resolved until he has moved on.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

On 11/6/2016 at 15:16, ozowl02 said:

Someone thinks they're the gypsy warrior. Pal shut up, you criticise the performances because your bored of criticising Nuhiu and Hooper and Hunt and Joao and Matias and FF and CC and DC and the band and the atmosphere and the financial state of the club. So pipe down and save your voice for the next game you fool.

Urm for starters I dont know what a gypsy warrior is but i doubt I am one! Im one of Hooper & Nuihu's biggest defenders and I couldnt care less about atmosphere. I also have said on numerous occasions I couldnt care less about the band one way or another. 

I suggest you take heed of your own advice and pipe down 'fool'. If you are going to criticize, at least get your facts straight. 

On 11/5/2016 at 21:27, S_W_F_C said:

41 but make a change. If we don't then except mid table cos our Carlos is all out of ideas.

The change gives us a chance, not making a change does not.

Bye Carlos thanks for the memories 

This is absurd