This Is How You Repay CC and DC

1 hour ago, ozowl02 said:

Yeah but if you had to choose between SWFC and 30k wages or Man City and 100k wages, you'd choose Man City

Yeah but the real question might be how many Professional footballers choose SWFC and 30k wages and a Premiership club on 30k wages.  Take the money out of the decision making process, and what would happen.  Surely there might be some Professional footballer (in addition to Jeremy Helan of course) who is interested in more than just money when deciding which contract to sign.  For FF (and others) I guess their ego, and where it will get most massaging is a big factor.

8 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

more like " Hole in The Road "lol

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fe/5b/07/fe5b077c18c9e2e1ea1edb3ce7b2c05b.jpg

Bloody hell that brings back memories when I used to go to town with my grandma when I was little, i used to love the fish tanks.

2 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

Ozowl - you there ? I'll never be able to live mi self. Come on I was only joking.

Know that pal but I went to watch Liverpool match to get away from these utter idiots. Sorry if I put you on edge. Its like Hillsboro all over again.

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Carlos sack. 

And replace him with who? Me dead nan? Come on, grow some balls and show respect to Carlos. Hes got us in a decent position last year and I'm sure he will do this year. But obviously you complain about Eastenders overunning by a second so feel free to complain.