AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T LEAVE EARLY

56 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Not really bothered about the logic or reasons, or them missing out.

I am more bothered about the disruption it causes and the effect it has on the atmosphere, not to mention having to keep letting people pass.

What if an early leaver is sat on the aisle seat and causes no disruption at all? 

Last I heard we lived in a democracy and people can do what they like provided they don't break the law.

Each to their own I say, if an early leaver misses any goals that's their problem I'm quite certain they know the risk involved to leave them to it.

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Serves them right if they decide to leave after 85 mins and then miss the winning/Equalising goal.That is the price you'll pay for leaving early.:columbo::manager:

It's seems some people are finding this notion difficult to grasp, so here it is:

Not everyone is that bothered about missing a last minute/injury time goal.

Comprendre???.

1 minute ago, SouthStandParty said:

It's seems some people are finding this notion difficult to grasp, so here it is:

Comprendre???.

The only time that i've left a game early is back in 1988 when Everton were 5-0 up after 40 mins in the FA Cup 3rd round 3rd replay.Since then i've always stay to the bitter end :columbo:

24 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

What if an early leaver is sat on the aisle seat and causes no disruption at all? 

Then we attack and they hover on the staircase & block my view.

I actually missed both of Lee's winners because people have gotten up to leave, not committed to their decision & hung around in front of my view.

I do find it quite strange when people leave a game like yesterday or Bristol early. 

If we are 3-0 up/down with 5 to play, then I can understand why someone might want to get off early to beat the traffic...but when a games on a knifedge like that it really is a bit odd. 

Yesterday on the North it was particularly bad. 

People were flooding out from about 85 minutes. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I do find it quite strange when people leave a game like yesterday or Bristol early. 

If we are 3-0 up/down with 5 to play, then I can understand why someone might want to get off early to beat the traffic...but when a games on a knifedge like that it really is a bit odd. 

Yesterday on the North it was particularly bad. 

People were flooding out from about 85 minutes. 

I'd say name and shame them.:manager:

13 minutes ago, SouthStandParty said:

Comprendre???.

Why bother going in the first place?

Just now, ANDY said:

I don't see why folk get so wound up. 

If peeps want to leave on 85 min then fine. Personally I stop till the last player has left the field. It's my choice. 

Live an let live. 

It's not annoying per se. 

I don't sit there tutting as people walk by or anything like that, just find it a bit odd. 

In saying that it is a bit annoying when you have to keep standing up because your views obstructed by a stream of people leaving on 85 minutes. 

Thing is I'm a tall bugger too, so once I stand up the people behind me have to stand up, then the people behind them. 

It's a viscous circle I tell ya :duntmatter:

19 minutes ago, ANDY said:

I don't see why folk get so wound up. 

If peeps want to leave on 85 min then fine. Personally I stop till the last player has left the field. It's my choice. 

Live an let live. 

I really don't understand it.  Frankly is someone gets up and leaves early and blocks other people's view it's tough poo poo.

You can sure as hell guarantee if the situations/roles were reversed they wouldn't care less they were obstructing views.

This argument isn't much different to the standard/non standers.

2 hours ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

Last I heard we lived in a democracy and people can do what they like provided they don't break the law.

Each to their own I say, if an early leaver misses any goals that's their problem I'm quite certain they know the risk involved to leave them to it.

No big deal mate.

I didn't exactly go into meltdown about it.

Just saying i'm not really bothered if someone leaves early and misses a goal, but am more bothered about having to continually keep jumping up & down to let people f**k off early, and in our row we have the aisle seat so they do cause disruption as far as i'm concerned.

Even over & above that, as i said, it is an atmosphere killer when people are streaming out with 10 mins to go.

3 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

No big deal mate.

I didn't exactly go into meltdown about it.

Just saying i'm not really bothered if someone leaves early and misses a goal, but am more bothered about having to continually keep jumping up & down to let people f**k off early, and in our row we have the aisle seat so they do cause disruption as far as i'm concerned.

Even over & above that, as i said, it is an atmosphere killer when people are streaming out with 10 mins to go.

To be fair the early leavers are no different in their levels of annoyingness than the weak bladdered or the weak sphinctered.

Thankfully i have an an aisle seat next to one of the exits but that's because I am up and down to the toilet a lot due to a chronic illness so hopefully I ain't one of the annoying ones.