Official January Transfer Window Thread

1 minute ago, Grimbarian said:

Not quite, unless it's a match I'm completely engaged in if a team takes a 2-0 lead I will skip forward until the match becomes competitive again. There's also been the odd match where the result was spoiled (obviously watching all 10 fixtures every weekend it takes a few days to do that so hard to avoid every spoiler) in which case I'll watch the highlights.

I'm self employed ;)

So you effectively watch them all live then. 

Makes sense if you got the time I suppose.

lol

8 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Not quite, unless it's a match I'm completely engaged in if a team takes a 2-0 lead I will skip forward until the match becomes competitive again. There's also been the odd match where the result was spoiled (obviously watching all 10 fixtures every weekend it takes a few days to do that so hard to avoid every spoiler) in which case I'll watch the highlights.

I'm self employed ;)

Didn't know watching premier league Football could be a profession.

Do you have some kind of apprentice program?

Just now, pazowl55 said:

So you effectively watch them all live then. 

Makes sense if you got the time I suppose.

lol

Well not live, I download them all in HD and store them in a folder, this week's folder:

epl.jpg

Just now, BenitoCarbone said:

Didn't know watching premier league Football could be a profession.

Do you have some kind of apprentice program?

My work is copy editing texts for game companies, when you've proofed a 6,000 word Czechglish blog post about truck tyres like I did yesterday you need something to unwind to ;)

6 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Why not Rhodes to Villaugh and McCormack to Derby? Not sure Monk would want to rock a boat that is sailing very nicely thanks - more likely to offer Wood a new deal. 

Because Derby just bought Ngent and are apparantly struggling with FFP, hence considering selling Johnny Russell.

I cant see them splashing 40 k a week and a hefty transfer fee

Wolves are looking to bolster their attacking ranks by bringing Everton’s Arouna Kone to Molineux.

A report claimed that Wolves would face competition from QPR as Everton look for interested clubs to pay a loan fee and a chunk of Kone’s wages.

Kone, 33, is way down the Goodison Park pecking order behind the likes of first-choice attacker Romelu Lukaku, West Ham loanee Enner Valencia and £11million signing Ademola Lookman.

4 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

Well not live, I download them all in HD and store them in a folder, this week's folder:

epl.jpg

My work is copy editing texts for game companies, when you've proofed a 6,000 word Czechglish blog post about truck tyres like I did yesterday you need something to unwind to ;)

Have you considered offering your services as a scout? :biggrin:

Also how do you manage to download all the games?

55 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Have you considered offering your services as a scout? :biggrin:

Also how do you manage to download all the games?

I offer my invaluable opinions on here when we're linked with a Premier league player like McGeady ;) Get some from usenet most from a private football tracker :)

18 minutes ago, modboy said:

@Grimbarian is more of a girl guide i think

lol some interesting photos you have of me bookmarked ;)