Rhodes and reach

On 8/28/2016 at 21:23, steelcityowlsfan said:

No reason we can't keep hooper and move on some other players. 

As I said before ship out McGugan, Nuhui, Dielna, Bus and Sogou and that should free the wages up for Rhodes loan. 

He's deadly at this level and would make the difference in those tight games where we might only get 1 or 2 chances. 

I like Hooper but Rhodes is a better goal scorer in my opinion. 

If only 'shipping out' was as easy as you make out. We could move them all on for free but would that make good business sense? We would definately want fees for McGugan and nuhiu, likely Bus too although he was just a waste of money.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

This afternoon's on-line edition of Yorkshire Post headline us going for Rhodes, with Wolves and Norwich.

Clearly , they know something so let's hope his dad helps us pull this off.

Would also love a beast at centre half.

my only worry is, you sign reach for 4m but for that money if u was dc id be expecting him to be a starter.

Based on what I've seen so far cc is not going to drop any of the players who did well last season no matter how they perform. Exception being wallace.

5 minutes ago, darra said:

Twitter saying we've agreed a 3 mill loan fee for Rhodes and are paying 40% of his wage

Twitter says all sorts of shît, though.

If you believe what you read on there, Tupac works in an Indian takeaway in Dundee, aliens caused 9/11, and Mary Berry is Bruce Forsyth in a wig.

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Twitter says all sorts of shît, though.

If you believe what you read on there, Tupac works in an Indian takeaway in Dundee, aliens caused 9/11, and Mary Berry is Bruce Forsyth in a wig.

Apart from the Tupac thing is all true though