The Owls vs Leeds United. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off***

Let's score a few tpday and get the show back on the road after last week's troubled times both on and off the pitch.

If the players handle Leeds as effectively as DC/CC handled the Forestieri affair then we coulld be in for a handsome victory today.

Come on you pale blue pinstripes!

4 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Got to duck out right now but wanted to get in first and say, thank you, thank you, thank you Pauli for the reminder that this is an early kick off.

Happy days down under. I won't have to spend all of tomorrow as some sort of sleep deprived zombie,

Morning all, hope you're keeping well.

Spock says, 2-0 (or is that Roman V?)Live long and prosper (unless your Leeds).

tumblr_linpjffhX91qbgpiho1_400.gif

lollol

6 hours ago, glynnb said:

Really wish I could give you more than +1 MO love your work .  Reminds me of the question which 3 football teams have a swear word in their name? Arsenal, Scunthorpe and Leeds.

:biggrin:

No streams found yet , but I ama Wednesday fan eternal optimism is part of the deal. If I cant find stream its Owlstalk OMDT. If the steam appears we have the big screen available at the new Owls Bar Changzhou China. It will be 7:30PM kick off here just dark and 33C so perfect to sit out and watch The Wednesday ... wish i was there about time we tonked Dirty Leeds .

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8564.JPG

Guest Princeabdullah

good morning Sheffield, hope the mighty owls beat Leeds United today. I found the defeat against burton very strange on Tuesday. I told my burton Albion friends how good you are, but the team didn't do well at all. It was an off day/night for a super team. Good luck today.