Forestieri

Quite obvious we're playing the game by leaking that we're interested in Ince and Hendrick. Can't see us being able to afford both and that's if either would come to us. Hendrick at least will probably end up in the Premier League this summer. 

That said, if by some miracle we got them two then I'd definitely believe we could make top 2. 

11 minutes ago, saywended said:

Derby fan on getting FF -  May I also suggest that we throw in Ince as well as Blackman together with £7 million....

Derby fans reply -  Just give them Ince and Blackman anyway!!

This seems to be a trend with Derby take very good players and ruin them, if Nando does end up at Derby  there is no guarantee he could replicate the form he's showing with us, Carlos and his style of play is responsible for that and Mr Big head aint no Carlos.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Ince scored 3 less goals and assisted 1 more than forestieri playing in a front 3 , If CC could get the best out of him he could do even better but him and FF plus abdi ? Must be rubbish we cant fit all them in the team can we? 

Ince is regarded as very lazy and a poor player. Derby fans seem to think he can only perform against the poorer teams in the division.

I have to say, the stats back this up... 

Goals:

Bristol City (4), Rotherham (2), Bolton, Leeds, Ipswich, Brentford, MK Dons, Reading. 

Assists: 

Bristol City, Hull, Bolton, Forest, Reading, MK Dons, Brum

I make that only two goals and two assists all last season against teams that finished in the top half of the Championship.  

You only have to listen to Carlos's ethos in how a players attitude and work rate are paramount for any potential signings, does Ince meet these criteria ?........Does he b0llacks !!!! 

Edited by Owl999

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Ince is regarded as very lazy and a poor player. Derby fans seem to think he can only perform against the poorer teams in the division.

I have to say, the stats back this up... 

Goals:

Bristol City (4), Rotherham (2), Bolton, Leeds, Ipswich, Brentford, MK Dons, Reading. 

Assists: 

Bristol City, Hull, Bolton, Forest, Reading, MK Dons, Brum

I make that only two goals and two assists all last season against teams that finished in the top half of the Championship.  

And FF only scored 17 goals in about 75 games for watford but he seems to be 1 away from that already with us . CC is a fantastic coach and if anyone can bring out someones potential he can.

Its a little gamble depending on the cost of the transfer but i think this rumour is a non starter anyway

14 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

You only have to listen to Carlos's ethos in how a players attitude and work rate are paramount for any potential signings, does Ince meet these criteria ?........Does he b0llacks !!!! 

Yea exacly his dad is always at his side talking for him, I can see CC clashing with him

Edited by stocksyuto

This unsettling business is very unsavoury. But bearing in mind what's come out this morning, who struck first, us or Derby? Remember the Mark Davies saga at Bolton last season, just before we were due to play them? Bolton were so angry that they lodged an official complaint.

Guest wilyfox

Owlstalk is the funniest place. Just visited the other thread where we're all mocking the supposed "double-bid", come in here to find you guys seriously debating the merits of Ince joining us..

:duntmatter:

36 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

This exactly. I was thinking earlier that ALL our players for the main are workers, Ince for me is a bit of a maverick, he'll do it if he can be @rsed. Not a Carlos type player that in the slightest.

Just now, wilyfox said:

Owlstalk is the funniest place. Just visited the other thread where we're all mocking the supposed "double-bid", come in here to find you guys seriously debating the merits of Ince joining us..

:duntmatter:

I can work in the hypothetical argue he wouldn't be a great signing while also laughing it off as it'll never happen

A bit like you naming four replacements for Forestieri even though you also laughed off him leaving, aye? :ph34r:lol

I can work in the hypothetical argue he wouldn't be a great signing while also laughing it off as it'll never happen

A bit like you naming four replacements for Forestieri even though you also laughed off him leaving, aye? :ph34r:lol

Shots fired lol

Guest wilyfox

Not the same...one bit...at all. :picnic:

1 minute ago, camffiti said:

Just seen a SWFC fan on Twitter, basically saying FF is sh*t anyway

They must be convinced that FF is leaving 

A swfc FAN... lol  Mind you some people have been slagging the club off on here since DC took over and they're supposed to be fans. Twatter lol